2018 Schedule (Teams we will play)

D

Deleted member 6794

You sure about the 3rd place schedule???

Yeah, the Packers play the AFC East and NFC West next season as well as the Falcons and Redkins which will finish in third place in their respective division as well.

FYI the team will play the Cardinals, Niners, Bills, Dolphins and Falcons at Lambeau while facing the Rams, Seahawks, Patriots, Jets and Redskins on the road.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure, I have seen this schedule of teams GB will play in 2018 so I am not sure if its subject to change, but I reckon this is what it will be....
I just looked and it appears Atlanta is locked at 3rd, not positive on Washington, and I don't think we can pass Detroit so this is most likely correct.

ETA. Dang , ninja'd while I was looking.

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just looked and it appears Atlanta is locked at 3rd, not positive on Washington, and I don't think we can pass Detroit so this is most likely correct.

ETA. Dang , ninja'd while I was looking.

Yeah we can pass Detroit I believe. If hundley gets the victory I believe the Packers have the tie breaker which is conference record or something. At least that's what Jason Wilde said on the radio

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Yeah, the Packers play the AFC East and NFC West next season as well as the Falcons and Redkins which will finish in third place in their respective division as well.

FYI the team will play the Cardinals, Niners, Bills, Dolphins and Falcons at Lambeau while facing the Rams, Seahawks, Patriots, Jets and Redskins on the road.
I hope Brady is still in New England so Rodgers can kick his *** in his own building.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
D

Deleted member 6794

Yeah we can pass Detroit I believe. If hundley gets the victory I believe the Packers have the tie breaker which is conference record or something. At least that's what Jason Wilde said on the radio

The Packers can't move ahead of the Lions anymore even if they win at Detroit to even the head-to-head record this season as division record (DET 4-1, GB 2-3) is the next step to break a tie within a division.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What determines, if anything, the match ups of non-divis. teams?
Or do they just throw darts at a board with the team names?

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What determines, if anything, the match ups of non-divis. teams?
Or do they just throw darts at a board with the team names?
I believe they rotate the divisions playing each other, one division from each conference. For example, next year every team in the NFC North will play each team in the AFC East and NFC West. They then play the corresponding team in the other two divisions in their own conference: In this case, the third place Packers will play the third place teams from the NFC East and the NFC South.

TouchdownPackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You sure about the 3rd place schedule?

We are locked in third place regardless of Sunday's result because the ***** have only lost one NFC North game because of our pathetic division record (2-3). Detroit has only one NFC North loss so far.

The Redskins are also locked in third place after winning only one NFC East game. Dallas has the opposite division record.

So yes, we will definitely play against the Redskins and Falcons.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
As of right now I am seeing a 13-3 season with Losses against the Pats, At Vikings and against the Hawks.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Had, just like the Giants did,
The Giants destroyed our Super Bowl hopes, twice. In Lambeau, no less.
I don't see any evidence that we've surpassed the Falcons yet. Maybe if we play them in Green Bay it will turn out better.

LambeauLombardi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not really. The Pats and Rams are great, the 9ers are up and coming, but not that many scary teams outside of that. Legion of Boom is almost dead, Atlanta sucks on the road (hopefully we FINALLY play them in Lambeau). Bills, Dolphins, Jets, Skins, and Cardinals aren't scary now. But I pay so little attention to this because teams that we played this year in December were probably scared of playing us in September (when we were 4-1). Week to week league.