2018 Receptions totals

Alvin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nothing major has happened. I read something about his disagreeing with the passing game coordinator in the media on his progress, but that’s pretty tame... though annoying.

Ah I see, yeah that seems pretty low-key issue. I'm assuming they are going to transition from Cobb/Adams to Adams/St.Brown/Valdes-Scantling as the future WR core in the future, which seems like a great idea. I have no idea how someone like Jordan Lasley went ahead of either of them. Josh Rosen basically staked his claim that he had no talent around him, and this guy gets picked based on stats.

Thanks for answering the questions, I really appreciate it.

D

Deleted member 6794

[
Do you think there is a chance he will make an impact this year? I understand he won't supplant Cobb/Adams anytime soon, and Graham figures heavily on a team that ran RPO at a high rate last year. Is there a chance he can be the slot speed/size guy?

Last year, apparently the Packers ran third most RPO, and by function that should freeze defenders, and someone like Valdes-Scantling seems like the perfect fit.

With the Packers featuring Cobb and Graham I highly doubt that Valdes-Scantling will receive significant playing time in the slot. He might be able to get snaps on the perimeter as a deep threat though.

It's improbable the Packers ran that much RPO plays in 2018 as well with Rodgers hopefully playing in every single game.

Alvin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[

With the Packers featuring Cobb and Graham I highly doubt that Valdes-Scantling will receive significant playing time in the slot. He might be able to get snaps on the perimeter as a deep threat though.

It's improbable the Packers ran that much RPO plays in 2018 as well with Rodgers hopefully playing in every single game.

Yeah, I'm guessing he's more of a draft and stash for fantasy purposes.

May I ask why? I was thinking along the lines of using RPO to negate some running game issues by freezing linebackers to help the TE. In fact, I wrote about the importance of Delanie Walker for the RPO with the Titans, so wouldn't the addition of Graham help it more?

D

Deleted member 6794

May I ask why? I was thinking along the lines of using RPO to negate some running game issues by freezing linebackers to help the TE. In fact, I wrote about the importance of Delanie Walker for the RPO with the Titans, so wouldn't the addition of Graham help it more?

Graham is mostly a wide receiver not being able to handle a blocking dummy, therefore he definitely won't improve the running game.

Members online

No members online now.