2018 Off-season vision for success

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kindness is one way of putting it. Key areas were looked over nearly every year and nothing happened until now. You can call kindness or ignorance or many other things.

This is honestly so mind boggling that I don't know how to respond.

Kindness and ignorance aren't the same thing, they aren't synonyms. And the idea we're only trying to keep "kind" players is ridiculous. We kept a drug dealer (Jolly) and Guion who was always in trouble. We tried out Colt Lyerla. Those weren't character clean players. Multiple others have drug offenses. So your facts here, are wrong.

Second, just because players don't work out doesn't mean they had a vision to suck. TT wasn't out their thinking, "man, I hope WR are mediocre. That's my goal." Now maybe the methods didn't work, but I can guarantee the vision was to be great. Everybody's vision is to be great.

OP
OP
brandon2348

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
This is honestly so mind boggling that I don't know how to respond.

Kindness and ignorance aren't the same thing, they aren't synonyms. And the idea we're only trying to keep "kind" players is ridiculous. We kept a drug dealer (Jolly) and Guion who was always in trouble. We tried out Colt Lyerla. Those weren't character clean players. Multiple others have drug offenses. So your facts here, are wrong.

Second, just because players don't work out doesn't mean they had a vision to suck. TT wasn't out their thinking, "man, I hope WR are mediocre. That's my goal." Now maybe the methods didn't work, but I can guarantee the vision was to be great. Everybody's vision is to be great.

Meaning they had the "Wrong Vision" and I'm trying to be very "kind".

I got a good feeling things about to change for the better. Start running this thing more efficiently and get "players" in that belong.

OP
OP
brandon2348

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
I really don’t know what this means. Have the Packers been prioritizing kindness? Is that what you’re saying?

Yeah they have kindly let the wrong people in place too long. This includes players too. Time to get this machine a well oiled one.

No more kind excuses.

D

Deleted member 6794

I agree with Dantés that there's no reason to bring in Davis. While he might present a small upgrade over Martinez he's not that much of a better player to justify paying him several millions. In addition the Packers should pass on Graham as well and sign a younger tight end for less money. With free agency still being more than a month away a lot of players will re-sign with their teams therefore it's a bit early to speculate on who will be available. Gutekunst should definitely be aggressive in free agency to upgrade several positions on the roster though with edge rusher and cornerback being in dire need of improvement.

Members online

Latest posts