2017 Undrafted Free Agent Signings

Reaction score
Anybody heard about this guy Michael Clark haven't heard anything oreviously on here or anywhere. Listed here as 6'5" and 1/2 but on Marshall website listed as 6'7" switched from basketball. Possibly put some weight on and look at tight end?? Anytime is see a guy this tall it always intrigues me kind of like Brandon Coleman in NO.

http://www.packersnews.com/story/sp...iles-packers-undrafted-free-agents/101287344/

D

Deleted member 6794

The Packers have announced they have signed 15 undrafted free agents. OT Christian Schneider, who reportedly had agreed to terms with Green Bay, isn't among them though.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Leaves a handful of openings for this weekend's cattle call of open tryout players.

I would go watch that just to see Raysean Pringle. Doubt he makes it far, but loved his tape (not the audio). Reminds me a bit of Monty in that he does more than catch passes.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

D

Deleted member 6794

Here's a list of tryout players that were invited to participate in the Packers rookie orientation:

QB Drew Bauer, Minnesota-Duluth
RB William Stanback, Virginia Union
WR Deon-Tay McManus, Marshall
WR Speedy Noil, Texas A&M
TE Sean Price, South Florida
OL Austin Schmidt, Illinois
OL Riley Shantz, Missouri State
DL Imarjaye Albury, Florida International
DL Alulua Fanene, Arizona
DL Michael Wyche, Miami
LB Marquiz Edget, Missouri Southern State
LB Willie Mays, Tiffin
LB Josh Letuligasenoa, Cal Poly
LB David Talley, Grand Valley State
LB Chris Hale, Middle Tennessee State
LB Ruben Demosthene, Southern Nazarene
LB Marquis Smith, Savannah State
CB Brendon Clements, Navy
CB Raysean Pringle, Southern Utah
CB Daquan Holmes, American International
S Cameron Brown, UW – Oshkosh
S Aaron Taylor, Ball State
S Jacob Onyechi, Air Force
K Matt Davis, North Carolina Pembroke

Reaction score
Speedy Noil is very intriguing. Top receiver recruit coming out of his class in high school. Number 2 was Malachi Dupre.. what a coincidence. But reading on him very bad interviews and talent wasn't what it was hoped to be in college. Will be interesting to see if Packers can straighten him out a little. He's got speed hence the name but not ridiculous I read 4.45.

D

Deleted member 6794

Speedy Noil is very intriguing. Top receiver recruit coming out of his class in high school. Number 2 was Malachi Dupre.. what a coincidence. But reading on him very bad interviews and talent wasn't what it was hoped to be in college. Will be interesting to see if Packers can straighten him out a little. He's got speed hence the name but not ridiculous I read 4.45.

While the Packers still have two open spots on their roster it seems they haven't signed Noil to a contract after inviting him to rookie orientation though.

D

Deleted member 6794

The Packers have signed five tryout players who were invited for rookie orientation in LB Josh Letuligasenoa, CB Raysean Pringle, RB William Stanback, LB David Talley and S Aaron Taylor. In addition the team released WR Antwan Goodley and LS Taybor Pepper.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
The Packers have signed five tryout players who were invited for rookie orientation in LB Josh Letuligasenoa, CB Raysean Pringle, RB William Stanback, LB David Talley and S Aaron Taylor. In addition the team released WR Antwan Goodley and LS Taybor Pepper.

Unless he is switching positions, Raysean Pringle is a WR who reminds me a bit of Monty, he returns kicks and lines up in the backfield as well. He is a guy I got excited about when I first saw his video (posted earlier in thread).

D

Deleted member 6794

Unless he is switching positions, Raysean Pringle is a WR who reminds me a bit of Monty, he returns kicks and lines up in the backfield as well. He is a guy I got excited about when I first saw his video (posted earlier in thread).

According to the St. George Spectrum, which seems to be a newspaper based in Utah, the Packers convinced Pringle to switch to defensive back.

http://www.thespectrum.com/story/sp...suus-raysean-pringle-makes-packers/101448074/

Sky King

Reaction score

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
According to the St. George Spectrum, which seems to be a newspaper based in Utah, the Packers convinced Pringle to switch to defensive back.

http://www.thespectrum.com/story/sp...suus-raysean-pringle-makes-packers/101448074/

Thanks Captain. Just what the Packers need, more CB's learning how to play the position for the first time. :rolleyes:
At least he has a skill set at being able to return kickoffs. Wondering if any players invited to tryout after UDFA's were signed have ever made the Packers final roster?

D

Deleted member 6794

Wondering if any players invited to tryout after UDFA's were signed have ever made the Packers final roster?

I don't have a complete list but last season none of the players invited to tryout at rookie orientation made the Packers roster. Lucas Patrick and Derrick Mathews are currently on the team's offseason roster though.

OP
OP
PackFan2

PackFan2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree. I think Jeremy Tabuyo was a better player than Noil but didnt get to play as much.

H

HardRightEdge

DB Cameron Brown from UW-Oshkosh is an athletic freak having run the 40 in 4.37 adding a 43-inch vertical.
Interesting player.

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/probe.php?genpos=CB&draftyear=2017&sortby=tsxpos&order=ASC

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Bright kid. Looks kinda straight line-ish. Chops steps quite a bit. Looks more fluid in space. The ball adjustment on the clip at 1:40 in the second link above shows something. Crazy hops. The first clip shows 20 lifts. Looks like a FS/gunner to me. Maybe a PS spot somewhere if not in Packerland.

D

Deleted member 6794

Interesting player.

Bright kid. Looks kinda straight line-ish. Chops steps quite a bit. Looks more fluid in space. The ball adjustment on the clip at 1:40 in the second link above shows something. Crazy hops. The first clip shows 20 lifts. Looks like a FS/gunner to me. Maybe a PS spot somewhere if not in Packerland.

It seems Brown hasn't been able to land a deal with a team so far though.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts