2017-18: Where will we finish?

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4-3 and 2nd in NFC North now. After 16 games?

Can't run table (unless it's the doctor's table!), no more...

"Walk the table" - Hundley scraps a couple of wins. 8-8 and 3rd?
"Crawl the table" - We still have Browns and Bears to play so maybe 6-10 and 3rd?
"F**k the table" - Let's think next season! 4-12 and 4th (0r 3rd!)?

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
The season is over unless the Packers find a way to win a minimum of 2 games without Aaron Rodgers.

Best case scenario, Rodgers comes back in week 15 and we win the last 3 games of the season to get to 9-7, and that might not be enough. So the Packers really need to find a way to squeeze a couple, if not three wins out of the next several weeks.

If Rodgers doesn't come back, well then we're obviously toast.

Starr To Dowler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's hard to imagine anything better than 8-8, and even that almost feels silly. Normally, you would look at the schedule and go over it game by game to see which teams you have the best chance of beating. When I do that, and then replay yesterday's game in my mind, I can't find a single game I feel good about winning. I see a couple that I think we at least have A chance of winning, but I don't see any that look like good chances.I don't think Hundley can put enough points on the board to outscore Dom Capers' defense.

We'll probably stumble into a couple of "W"s along the way on any given Sunday, but if Rodgers is out 7 more games, I think we're no better than 6-8 when he comes back. The best we could hope for would be that he'd win the last 2, but what would be the point? 8-8 isn't going to get us a wild card this year, is it?

Carl 2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, the next three opponents are worse than the Saints, who we stayed close with.

If Hundley plays average and not awful like this week, the next three are winnable.

Members online

Latest posts