2017-18 Season or Bust

Reaction score
This is it fellows, Rogers isn't getting any younger for the team to win in the big dance.

I always felt the same way when Favre was ageing and going into his last years, many opportunities wasted.

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Were I a betting man Id say that 2017 ends in a bizarre playoff game meltdown, probably in the NFCG.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's what I predicted after the 2009 season...

The old checkers-or-the-wreckers strategy doesn't work well in this league for long-term success. Consistently putting yourself in position to win by being in those games is a much better strategy. Anybody can catch fire deep in the playoffs to win it all. We've got to get back over the hump.

Reaction score
I'm more curious how we will look back on this stretch of games once all of Rodgers, MM, and TT (and their ilk) are no longer on the team. Once we have new coaching structure, new GM, and a different QB, do we look back on this time and wonder how it was we missed out on so many chances?

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah thats what New England keeps doing, they just try to be one of the better teams and hope they get hot at the right time... lucky bastards...

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts