2016 Playoffs round 2 -- in big D

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Disagree 100%. Your receivers are in the NFL. None that I saw that was special today. The difference is that Rodgers puts the ball in perfect position for them to catch it. He is not missing right now. Ball is right there and any NFL receiver should be able to catch. And I'm being un-bias here.

Congrats! I think no D will be able to stop him. I wouldn't be surprised if Atlanta scores 60 against your D. Packers have no D and no running game. They have a QB who is playing out of his mind. that is a one man team to me.
You are free to disagree lol.. However, keep in mind that I have watched every play of every Packer game for years. I have watched as many of the Cowboy's games as I could, but would not presume to be an expert on the capabilities of the Cowboy' players based on that small sample or from whatever highlights I have seen on ESPN etc...

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man I would love to see him and his sons faces right now!! He's the main reason I hate Dallas so much!! Always speaking for the team! Always showing shots of his annoying smug self in that cozy suite! Notice they didn't show that clown this game!! Hahaha I love it!!

Last edited:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Disagree 100%. Your receivers are in the NFL. None that I saw that was special today. The difference is that Rodgers puts the ball in perfect position for them to catch it. He is not missing right now. Ball is right there and any NFL receiver should be able to catch. And I'm being un-bias here.

Congrats! I think no D will be able to stop him. I wouldn't be surprised if Atlanta scores 60 against your D. Packers have no D and no running game. They have a QB who is playing out of his mind. that is a one man team to me.
This my friends, is a classic example of sour grapes.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Man I would love to see him and his sons faces right now!! He's the main reason I hate Dallas so much!! Always speaking for the team! Always showing shots of his annoying smug self in that cozy suite! Notice they didn't show that clown this game!! Hahaha I love i!!
I am really shocked they dident show his mug today.

Squonk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Back on topic, I swear that ball of Mason "Bing" Crosby's foot looked wide left. I was cursing, then as if God willed it, it seemed to hook just a tad back to the right and inside the post (karma to the Cowboys for their time-out to ice him and he nailed that one down the middle). Unreal ending to a game and maybe the best ending to a game I've seen in the last several years.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agree, one man teams don't go far in any playoff rounds. Just ask Adrian Peterson (2012).

So who else do the Packers have you ask? Mason Crosby. Yes, us fans love to butcher kickers and take them to the chop shop when they blow FGs like Blair Walsh, but underappreciate them when they do exceptional like this.

Jared Cook. Don't know what it is but Cowboys fans don't want to give this TE any credit despite him going up and making some catches rivaling those of Dez himself. This guy isn't talked about much, but he's a hell of a TE that's been a big contributor in the absence of Nelson.

And ... I think we got plenty other names to bring up on the offense that show why this team is no one man team, though yeah I'll grant that our defense is nothing spectacular.

Yeah, I gotta agree with Croak, that is sour grapes despite the front of trying to sound gracious. Now I'll say this, despite my beef with some of our coaches, the Cowboys stayed in it and weren't about to go down easily. And while it's of no consequence to me, yeah Dak's going to be the guy I'd say for the foreseeable future with no controversy. But I detect ridiculous talk coming out of this joker.

THill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This my friends, is a classic example of sour grapes.

Not really. I'm a huge Rodgers fan. Not sure how any of you guys can watch the last few games and not see that Rodgers is everything - EVERYTHING!! This isn't easy to to see. One man team!!

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not really. I'm a huge Rodgers fan. Not sure how any of you guys can watch the last few games and not see that Rodgers is everything - EVERYTHING!! This isn't easy to to see. One man team!!
perhaps because we have watched more than "the last few games".

THill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agree, one man teams don't go far in any playoff rounds. Just ask Adrian Peterson (2012).

So who else do the Packers have you ask? Mason Crosby. Yes, us fans love to butcher kickers and take them to the chop shop when they blow FGs like Blair Walsh, but underappreciate them when they do exceptional like this.

Jared Cook. Don't know what it is but Cowboys fans don't want to give this TE any credit despite him going up and making some catches rivaling those of Dez himself. This guy isn't talked about much, but he's a hell of a TE that's been a big contributor in the absence of Nelson.

And ... I think we got plenty other names to bring up on the offense that show why this team is no one man team, though yeah I'll grant that our defense is nothing spectacular.

Yeah, I gotta agree with Croak, that is sour grapes despite the front of trying to sound gracious. Now I'll say this, despite my beef with some of our coaches, the Cowboys stayed in it and weren't about to go down easily. And while it's of no consequence to me, yeah Dak's going to be the guy I'd say for the foreseeable future with no controversy. But I detect ridiculous talk coming out of this joker.

I'll say it one more time and let you guys celebrate. You have no running game and no defense. Your receivers are just good (Nelson is Pro bowl worthy though). Rodgers is the guy that makes the plays. The passes are thrown perfectly and the receivers basically just need to make the catch. Their NFL receivers. They should be able to do that. It is a perfect example of a one man team. Nothing that I can ever remember in my 50 years of watching NFL football has come along like this, so you can't compare it to anything in the past.

Just except it because he could take you to a championship.

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They did it fellas im stoked right now. all I want to say right now is. Arod MVP and Money Mason with the clutch field goals. OH Cook had 2 crucial drops but came through in the end.

CowboysFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congrats Green Bay fans. That was one heck of a football game. Obviously very dissspointed in the loss, but ultimately my Cowboys weren't good enough. Defense got exposed and as I feared Dak lost in a shootout to the great Aaron Rodgers. He's unbelievable. I feel like Dallas has a bright future with Dak/Zeke, but they desperately need to upgrade that defense and especially the pass rush.

Good luck in the next round. That should be another excellent ball game.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cowboys forum is pretty funny to read now. Half of them wants everyone except Zeke and Dak to be fired. Rest want Romo back and saying Matt Ryan will flatten us.

I was reading Giants forum after the loss and they went around saying Cowboys will trample all over us. I'm looking forward to reading the Falcons forum next week to see them saying how Pats will blow us off the field!

Hilarious!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Poppa San

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Cowboys forum is pretty funny to read now. Half of them wants everyone except Zeke and Dak to be fired. Rest want Romo back and saying Matt Flynn will flatten us. Hilarious!

post some linx?

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cowboys forum is pretty funny to read now. Half of them wants everyone except Zeke and Dak to be fired. Rest want Romo back and saying Matt Flynn will flatten us.

I was reading Giants forum after the loss and they went around saying Cowboys will trample all over us. Hilarious!

Link me to said forum? I'd like to read.

Zuma

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Love them cowboys. Not!!!! Sick of jerry Jones. And Elliot spoon feeding himself. See ya next year

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Members online

Latest posts