1st Annual

OP
OP
Pack93z

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Greg C... can you e-mail me about this tailgate party.. thanks.

Actually, anyone needing more information contact me.. directly.. thanks.

I can't send PM's for some reason. Thanks.

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score
Probably a little off topic, but can we try to set something up for the Panther's game as well? That will be the only time I can make it up to Green Bay this season, but I'd like to have a little get together again with some folks!

Just throwing it out there.

OP
OP
Pack93z

Pack93z

Reaction score
DoddPower said:
Probably a little off topic, but can we try to set something up for the Panther's game as well? That will be the only time I can make it up to Green Bay this season, but I'd like to have a little get together again with some folks!

Just throwing it out there.

Dude.. I just got tickets for that game.. I was thinking about donating them like I do often.. maybe I will keep them.

DoddPower

Reaction score
Yaaay, that's awesome guys! I debated about which game to go to, but i wanted to go to a late season game so that it will be cold and hopefully snowy. Hopefully it's snowing like crazy during the game!

mike bat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i want to know what you guys decide on .... ill be there ... i live 15mins from the field so not a prob .... i would just like to add a little somthing to this ... the games later in the season are the ones to tail gate ... maybe its just me ,, but the beers are so much better when you have to suck the slush off the top ... LOL ... no but really the atmosphere is crazy when its cold and snowing out ,,, eighter way ... pick a date ,, lets get this thing going ....

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mike bat said:
i want to know what you guys decide on .... ill be there ... i live 15mins from the field so not a prob .... i would just like to add a little somthing to this ... the games later in the season are the ones to tail gate ... maybe its just me ,, but the beers are so much better when you have to suck the slush off the top ... LOL ... no but really the atmosphere is crazy when its cold and snowing out ,,, eighter way ... pick a date ,, lets get this thing going ....
I'm not sure what they decided on as far as the "official" tailgate party goes, but I will be attending the Colts game in October and was hoping to get a group together that Saturday or Sunday. Last year a small group of pf.comers met up at Champions, and after that a few of us went to Fuzzy's. If you like to drink, and talk Packers, thats the place to be. 8)

mike bat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i used to live 2 blocks away from fuzzys and busters ,,, love bolth spots ... let me know what you guys decide on ... ill try and make it out to meet ya guys ....

OP
OP
Pack93z

Pack93z

Reaction score
This kinda fizzled out with all the offseason drama.. both on the boards and on the Packers.. or maybe I dropped the ball on it.. if so, my bad.

DoddPower

Reaction score
So, right now, it's looking like a PackerForum get together at the Colts game, and if I may say so myself, at the Panther's game in late November?

I just say those dates because IronMan will be at the Colts game and I will be at the Panther's game . . and we both would like a little meeting up with some folks.

Thoughts?

mike bat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i still think we should try a get together .... i agree there was alot of drama .... i also believe the fans are split ... but theres no better way to get the fans on the same page ,,, then drinking some beers and cheering on the pack ... at the end of the day i think we all want the pack to win .... ohh and i know we all wanna drink some coldies ...

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mike bat said:
theres no better way to get the fans on the same page ,,, then drinking some beers and cheering on the pack ... at the end of the day i think we all want the pack to win .... ohh and i know we all wanna drink some coldies ...
Amen to that. 8)

mike bat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
just a thought here ... some one should make a bannner or a flag for packer fourm ... if we ever do have a big tailgate ,,, we could put it up then the fellow fourm members could find us ... or who ever is having the get together ...

gotpackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do you guys have a schedule for tailgating that can be posted here? I am looking but I have not found one.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts