18 damn penalties. Walk home packers.

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
horrible. horrible horribe. most were horrible calls but there were to many they deserved. ho to hell mark tausher. and whoever fumbled needs to be fired .

OneHotelFoxtrot

Cheesehead
Reaction score
james jones fumbled, i think hes great but you gotta hold on to the ball, especially in that situation.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
youth at its best. Driver almost always secures the ball as good as anyone ever has.

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
looked to me like he was slowing down to a trot out of bounds when he got nailed from behind. No excuses though, that shouldnt happen. Plus what horrible luck for that ball to stay in bounds, ugh. terrible game.

A-Rod_is_God

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Get off your knees ref, you're blowing the game."
I'm gonna be hearing about this one from bears fans for a while... too bad, the bears didn't beat the pack, penalties did. Whether they were deserved or not. I think i saw like 5 INT's taken back on account of penalties.

Sunshine885500

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They should have never been kicking the ball to Hester either. Why play with fire like that? Quarlis dropped a TD, Finley's TD gets called back for Holding on Tauscher, & Crosby gets a FG Blocked. That's how you lose a game like that. Fighting the Refs and not being disciplined with making mistakes like that. I would have rather GB have loss to Buffalo because this counts as a Division Loss & Conference Loss.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
loss was b/c of penalties & special teams, there ya go, problem not fixed MM, WTF, the godammn chiefts have better coaching and special teams then us, ARE YOU F-IN KIDDING ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lets see... One of the best pass rushing teams (Packers) goes up agains one of the Worst O-lines (Bears)

What 1 holding call?

Lame, old, only leads with the helmet tackling Bears defense goes up against one of this years most unpenalised teams. A Record setting pentaly game for the Packers!

Hey NFL refs. If your going to get paid off by the turds in THE MOST CORRUPT CITY IN THE US. Try to make it look like you didnt get paid off and call a few the other way.

This game was a joke.

If you think I am joking ask Calvin Johnson.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
Lets see... One of the best pass rushing teams (Packers) goes up agains one of the Worst O-lines (Bears)

What 1 holding call?

Lame, old, only leads with the helmet tackling Bears defense goes up against one of this years most unpenalised teams. A Record setting pentaly game for the Packers!

Hey NFL refs. If your going to get paid off by the turds in THE MOST CORRUPT CITY IN THE US. Try to make it look like you didnt get paid off and call a few the other way.

This game was a joke.

If you think I am joking ask Calvin Johnson.

seriously. Ask me or my brother who is a lions fan (I know) who has despised the bears for his whole life (more than anyone i've ever known). We constintly see bears games where the refs are clearly one sided, especially at soldier field. I dont think the refs blew this one as much as the packers did, but still the bears have got to be one of the top teams in the nfl that gets bs penatalties go their way.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I don't think any team is looking forward to playing in Chicago again, first they rip off a Lions win, then the bs calls on the Packers, Lovie is probably paying the refs just to keep his job. I mean some of the calls are legit, but the pass interference was uncatchable, and the Bears guy was grabbing the Packers guys head too. Plus practically every play has holding in it. Packers really should have kept thier nose clean and kick the ball away.

Members online

Latest posts