1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

15-1 Vs 15-1

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Guacamole, Oct 11, 2011.

1. Raptorman

Raptorman Vikings fan since 1966.

Ratings:
    +847
    Not sure, but like I said you don't want to get down to that one. Usually it's decided by the time you get to the third. But if they end up 15-1 and the only losses were to each other, then it would come down to strength of victory because you play the same teams.

2. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    Easier than let it come down to strenght of victory is to just win against the Lions ;)

3. neilfii

neilfii Hall of Fame Fan

Ratings:
    +714

It seems as though there was a thread on this not too long ago with the Packers and some other team (Eagles of Falcons perhaps) going back and forth in separate games on the last week of the season seeing which team would win because of the point differential. I'll try to search and find it, but the network kept going back and forth between the Green Bay game and the other one whenever one of the four teams scored (because every score made a difference in the differential).

4. realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese A-Rods Boss

Ratings:
    +966
    Again with the negative vibes man!

5. neilfii

neilfii Hall of Fame Fan

Ratings:
    +714
    Who are you talking about? Was there something negative in my post?

6. Powarun

Powarun Big Bay Blues fan

Ratings:
    +416
    I remember seeing that post too, it was by Ivo, and it was us verus N. Carolina. I think the point differential will swing to the Packers after Sunday.

7. realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese A-Rods Boss

Ratings:
    +966
    No, it was just a general statement. Everyone must be really bored. Speculating what would happen if we ended up in a tie with the Lions.

8. Castle Of Cheese

Castle Of Cheese Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +17
    Though the scenario is unlikely, the crazy thing about both the Lions and the Packers going 15-1 is that there would be a wild card team with only one regular season loss. Talk about a tough break...

9. Raptorman

Raptorman Vikings fan since 1966.

Ratings:
    +847
    While over in the west they would be pushing another losing team the division title. In all, I can see 3 teams from the North making it to the playoffs. (You can laugh now.)

10. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,674
    Just wait and see what happens.
    Then your question will be answered.
    But we're not going to tie. We are going to dominate. It's the Lions who will end up with losing games. Not the Pack.

11. PackMan13x

PackMan13x Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +132
    The Lions have been playing from behind all year. They are very very close to being 2-3 right now. 15-1 just isn't going to happen.