1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

12th Annual Sports Weekend...

Discussion in 'The Green Bay Life' started by ComingToLambeau, Apr 19, 2012.

1. ComingToLambeau

ComingToLambeau Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    My friends and I take a trip to a different city every year and go to MLB , NCAA football and NFL. This will be our 12th year going and we have chosen Green Bay/Milwaukee/Madison. We will be there for the Thursday Night game vs the Bears on Sept 13th.

I am looking for any advice as to where to buy tickets, best way to tailgate, restaurant/bars to go before and after game, hotel suggestions, things not to miss while in Green Bay, etc.

I have heard great things about Lambeau and I have always rooted for the Packers to do well so this should be a great experience. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Matt- Visiting Cheesehead

2001- St. Louis
    2002- Atlanta
    2003- Pittsburgh
    2004- Chicago
    2005- Cleveland/Columbus
    2006- Tampa/Gainesville
    2007- LA/San Diego
    2008- Denver/Boulder/Fort Collins
    2009- Phoenix/Tuscon
    2010- Houston
    2011- Minnesota

2. Poppa San

Poppa San SB I trophy First of four Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,005
    You could start by reading the sticky at the top of this forum, then ask your questions.