12th Annual Sports Weekend...

ComingToLambeau

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My friends and I take a trip to a different city every year and go to MLB , NCAA football and NFL. This will be our 12th year going and we have chosen Green Bay/Milwaukee/Madison. We will be there for the Thursday Night game vs the Bears on Sept 13th.

I am looking for any advice as to where to buy tickets, best way to tailgate, restaurant/bars to go before and after game, hotel suggestions, things not to miss while in Green Bay, etc.

I have heard great things about Lambeau and I have always rooted for the Packers to do well so this should be a great experience. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Matt- Visiting Cheesehead

2001- St. Louis
2002- Atlanta
2003- Pittsburgh
2004- Chicago
2005- Cleveland/Columbus
2006- Tampa/Gainesville
2007- LA/San Diego
2008- Denver/Boulder/Fort Collins
2009- Phoenix/Tuscon
2010- Houston
2011- Minnesota

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
My friends and I take a trip to a different city every year and go to MLB , NCAA football and NFL. This will be our 12th year going and we have chosen Green Bay/Milwaukee/Madison. We will be there for the Thursday Night game vs the Bears on Sept 13th.

I am looking for any advice as to where to buy tickets, best way to tailgate, restaurant/bars to go before and after game, hotel suggestions, things not to miss while in Green Bay, etc.

I have heard great things about Lambeau and I have always rooted for the Packers to do well so this should be a great experience. Any help is greatly appreciated.

You could start by reading the sticky at the top of this forum, then ask your questions.