1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

1 Punter givesPackers' extra roster spot by R Demovsky of PG

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by PWT36, Aug 18, 2005.

1. PWT36

PWT36 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Posted Aug. 18, 2005

1 punter gives Packers

2. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    I previously said it didn't hurt us as bad as many had thought, but after reading McKenzie's comments I will have to retract that and agree that it did hurt us :(

So I'm wrong once in a while!!

3. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    Looks like the Packers are trying to incorporate the Colts 3-set WR stance on Offense... Possibly giving Brett something he hasn't had for a couple of years... More options to throw at..... Be interesting to see if he can outgun Peyton Manning at the tender age of 36... What's Happy Feet Manning gonna do when (if) that happens?

4. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    I think once Manning and the Colts go grass outdoors he won't be getting as many TD's. I think he'll still rack'em up but I doubt he'll go over 40 ever again.

Of course I think Brett can top Peyton, heck even when he's forty I think he could.

5. Chamuko

Chamuko Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Favre + Fergy + Walker + Driver + Chatman + Murphy will beat Manning !!!! We will be bettter than last year on the offense 100% sure !!!!