1 Punter givesPackers' extra roster spot by R Demovsky of PG

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I previously said it didn't hurt us as bad as many had thought, but after reading McKenzie's comments I will have to retract that and agree that it did hurt us :(

So I'm wrong once in a while!!

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looks like the Packers are trying to incorporate the Colts 3-set WR stance on Offense... Possibly giving Brett something he hasn't had for a couple of years... More options to throw at..... Be interesting to see if he can outgun Peyton Manning at the tender age of 36... What's Happy Feet Manning gonna do when (if) that happens?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
IPBprez said:
Looks like the Packers are trying to incorporate the Colts 3-set WR stance on Offense... Possibly giving Brett something he hasn't had for a couple of years... More options to throw at..... Be interesting to see if he can outgun Peyton Manning at the tender age of 36... What's Happy Feet manning gonna do when (if) that happens?

I think once Manning and the Colts go grass outdoors he won't be getting as many TD's. I think he'll still rack'em up but I doubt he'll go over 40 ever again.

Of course I think Brett can top Peyton, heck even when he's forty I think he could.

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre + Fergy + Walker + Driver + Chatman + Murphy will beat Manning !!!! We will be bettter than last year on the offense 100% sure !!!!

Members online

Latest posts