Which games next season

Arodgers12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are you guys looking forward to the most? I really hope we can beat the 49ers. We got them at Lambeau so we should win. How about you guys?

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm most looking forward to the second preseason game. Whomever we play should be one heck of a battle.

In all seriousness, well at least some seriousness, I think that the Houston and Miami games will be good in terms of watching young QB duals (Tua is roughly Love's age). I'm also looking forward to the two Lions games. We each delivered knockouts to each other in 2023. Like them or hate them, they are our main competition in the NFC North and are giving us our best battles. I'm looking forward to those games again.

Last edited:

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are you guys looking forward to the most? I really hope we can beat the 49ers. We got them at Lambeau so we should win. How about you guys?

I typically look forward to the ones the are included in the preseason, regular season and then the playoffs if we qualify.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to the season opener. I hope it's in GB.

Reaction score
I’d say we don’t want to get ahead of ourselves. That could happen if we don’t beat the Lions. Also I like having at least one playoff game at
Lambeau, I think it’s good for the fans.
I also think we’re going to be built for January Ball with Jacobs, Dillon and hopefully a 3rd from this draft class. Plus we have a better than 50% shot at upgrading our OL or at least upgrading our OL depth.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
I’d say we don’t want to get ahead of ourselves. That could happen if we don’t beat the Lions. Also I like having at least one playoff game at
Lambeau, I think it’s good for the fans.
I also think we’re going to be built for January Ball with Jacobs, Dillon and hopefully a 3rd from this draft class. Plus we have a better than 50% shot at upgrading our OL or at least upgrading our OL depth.
11 picks. I want the middle of the defense strengthened with about 5 guys they like. That leaves 6 and UDFA's to provide competition elsewhere. Four years from now, if I look back and see 1-2 core players and a smattering of complementary contributors to a winning team I'll consider it a highly successful draft. It ain't easy picking way down at 25 every round.

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love 'em all. Wouldn't miss any of them. If I'm in a hospital, on life support, and there's a Packer game on, my wife knows that she needs to move Heaven and Earth to insure I get to watch it, or at least listen to it.

Like she said, if all else fails, she could bring in a Sirius radio receiver and I could listen to the game, even if I'm in a coma. I thought she had a great idea, and said; "Make it so, if the time comes!"

DoURant

Go Pack Go!
Reaction score
Well.... it's official!

Attachments

• 20240410_100314.jpg
    20240410_100314.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 16

DoURant

Go Pack Go!
Reaction score
Good news!

Thus will be the first game 10s of millions of people will see. Many will chose the Packers or the Eagles as their team. If the Packers make a great showing, we may add 10 million packer fans in one game.
It's a great time to play an International game. First week of season, Friday night, only 2 hour time difference, changes a tough road game in Philly to a neutral site. I would imagine week 2 would also be a home game. This is a win/win in my opinion. A negative to me is I don't like that it's exclusively on Peacock... I've been hoping to not add another streaming service, yet here we go again.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's a great time to play an International game. First week of season, Friday night, only 2 hour time difference, changes a tough road game in Philly to a neutral site. I would imagine week 2 would also be a home game. This is a win/win in my opinion. A negative to me is I don't like that it's exclusively on Peacock... I've been hoping to not add another streaming service, yet here we go again.
Peacock? I hope they still show it locally or I will be miffed.

UPDATE: Just looked it up and the game will be televised locally on NBC.

DoURant

Go Pack Go!
Reaction score
I live in U.P. of Michigan, the Packers have been our local station, maybe I'll get lucky.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't get to see many games last season and I and no don't expect to see many this season either. Work, no streaming or antenna and the best out of home access being Bears fans cuts down my options.

jetfixer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
F these exclusive streaming games, I won't do it if it's not something that I don't have. I'm not local to the Packers local broadcast, I'll have to see if I can find an illegal Brazilian website. All these Prime, Peacock, etc. are pissing many people off.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Since there aren't direct flights from Green Bay to Brazil, they're probably looking at 13-14 hours of flying, play a game in torrid heat and fly back another 13-14 hours. Can't imagine that won't impact week 2. Both teams will get back late Saturday night or Sunday exhausted. It's the kind of scenario that can put both teams at a disadvantage. The loser of a game played 7,000 miles away is likely to start the season 0-2. Hopefully the next bargaining agreement will put an end to such nonsense but I highly doubt it when money is the primary motivation. It's bad enough for Green Bay but to make matters worse, the Eagles also lose a home game. It's no coincidence, that the overseas trip to London set off a tailspin by the Packers in 2022. If I'm the Eagles and Packers, I'd demand that the league relax the rules for suiting up players and allow both teams to suit up the entire 53 and practice squad to allow both teams to spread out the impact of the game.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lol, there are no cities in the UP.
Went to iron Mtn a few weeks ago for first time. Had a *****. (Pass Tee). I'm hooked. Escanaba is lovely, at least by the moon light, and economically speaking, Sault Ste Marie is one of the most important cities in the country under 100k residents.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Since there aren't direct flights from Green Bay to Brazil, they're probably looking at 13-14 hours of flying, play a game in torrid heat and fly back another 13-14 hours. Can't imagine that won't impact week 2. Both teams will get back late Saturday night or Sunday exhausted. It's the kind of scenario that can put both teams at a disadvantage. The loser of a game played 7,000 miles away is likely to start the season 0-2. Hopefully the next bargaining agreement will put an end to such nonsense but I highly doubt it when money is the primary motivation. It's bad enough for Green Bay but to make matters worse, the Eagles also lose a home game. It's no coincidence, that the overseas trip to London set off a tailspin by the Packers in 2022. If I'm the Eagles and Packers, I'd demand that the league relax the rules for suiting up players and allow both teams to suit up the entire 53 and practice squad to allow both teams to spread out the impact of the game.
I like the practice squad idea. But keep in mind this is a Thursday night game. Packers have 3 extra days to recover from a 12 hour flight. I don't think there are any adverse issues with this.

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
F these exclusive streaming games, I won't do it if it's not something that I don't have. I'm not local to the Packers local broadcast, I'll have to see if I can find an illegal Brazilian website. All these Prime, Peacock, etc. are pissing many people off.
There are ways to get it. You might do a little searching out there.