Where do you think the Packers need to improve the most?

Timmons

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What part of our overall game/team do you think we need to improve?

I am happy to report that mine choice is NOT special teams. However, I am sad to report that we need to put out an APB for our running game. It's clearly MIA. I miss the attitude of our U71 package. "Hey we're going to run the ball and you're not going to be able to stop it."

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Running game. Isn't that obvious. I read good things about Morency all off season. Maybe he'll provide that spark the Packers need.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It has to start on the OL. Even Walter Payton wouldn't have been able to do much if he had been met in the backfield just as he was the ball was handed to him.

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
QB he's to old :lol:
I think so far it's clearly the running game but I'm predicting it gets better each week. Maybe the question should be what's been the most disappointing so far. I expected the RB's to struggle early but so far coming of last year I'd say I thought our O-line would be more dominant

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
O-line needs to start blocking!
Our RB's can't get past 300lb linemen if no one pushes them out of the way.

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sacks and more turnovers, but that's being picky. I think with Moll coming back and the RB getting more experience and Morency coming back, I won't judge them too harshly until further into the season.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NO WHERE! THEY DON'T NEED TO IMPROVE ANYWHERE!
(Just thought i'd better post that, or Fuzznuts will say i was "whining!")

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NO WHERE! THEY DON'T NEED TO IMPROVE ANYWHERE!
(Just thought i'd better post that, or Fuzznuts will say i was "whining!")

You are whining now quit it or we will have to slap you. :D

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
I think it is a two headed monster right now for improving..

First our offensive line has to step up as others have said, not only in running blocking but in terms of consistency as well. We gotta be able to muster a better running game to pair with what we know will be a good passing game.

IMO, our run defense has to become a little more stout then they have been to push this defense even a little higher. They are not playing awful or anything, but with the rotation of talent in the center of this defense, we should be giving up less than the 4.4 ypc.

Yes I am nitpicking on the interior of the pack defense, but if we can get it done consistently up front we can become for aggressive in the pass defense and cause more turnovers.

Latest posts