Vikings have had more playoff games

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was trying to reply to the Rodgers slamming Favre thread but for some reason, it would not even let me pull it up so I will throw this out there to the Viking fan who said I need to do some research.

Well I did the research and found that during the same time span which I think was from 1968 until now the Vikings have made the playoffs more times than the Packers. Well...they have. So I guess you are right in that sense. But I tell ya its not something me as a fan want to witness for my team which is obviously the Green Bay Packers.

During that time the Vikings won 19 playoff games and the Packers won 14 playoff games

Also during that time the Vikings lost 27 playoff games and the Packers lost 11.

Wow....those are numbers to be proud of MR. Minnesota. Not to mention loosing 4 Superbowls during that time.

You said you and the Vikings fans in general have had something to cheer about. Well......there you have it.

START CHEERING....!!!!!!!!!! I guess this all started because you said we were ******* Favre out blah...blah.....blah.....! Well I guess its like when you get a divorce.........oh...you think she is so wonderful???? You can have the *****!!!! :viksux:

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I was trying to reply to the Rodgers slamming Favre thread but for some reason, it would not even let me pull it up so I will throw this out there to the Viking fan who said I need to do some research.

Well I did the research and found that during the same time span which I think was from 1968 until now the Vikings have made the playoffs more times than the Packers. Well...they have. So I guess you are right in that sense. But I tell ya its not something me as a fan want to witness for my team which is obviously the Green Bay Packers.

During that time the Vikings won 19 playoff games and the Packers won 14 playoff games

Also during that time the Vikings lost 27 playoff games and the Packers lost 11.

Wow....those are numbers to be proud of MR. Minnesota. Not to mention loosing 4 Superbowls during that time.

You said you and the Vikings fans in general have had something to cheer about. Well......there you have it.

START CHEERING....!!!!!!!!!! I guess this all started because you said we were ******* Favre out blah...blah.....blah.....! Well I guess its like when you get a divorce.........oh...you think she is so wonderful???? You can have the *****!!!! :viksux:

Nice post, I think that sums it up and puts and end to that nonsense the vike fan was spreading around. Happy your team has lost 27 times in the playoffs, 4 SB. Ouch

Losing the '97 SB put me into a depression for a month, I can't imagine going through that FOUR TIMES!! Also remember their SB bound team that got beyatched slapped out of the playoffs by Dallas (forget the year, 90s sometimes), and of course last year their collapse with their messiah Farve. Jeez, sure sounds like they got a lot to celebrate there...NOT.

Wonder if they are still celebrating that Herschel Walker trade. I know the Cowboys still are.