NFL 2024 Playoff Predictions Contest - Wildcard Week

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've been fortunate enough to see Bob Hope and Red Skeleton live.
When my Brother was in about 1st or 2nd grade, he was in a TV commercial with Red Skelton at the Johnsons Wax building in Racine, WI. My parents were there, and they said he was a genuinely nice person. After the shoot, he sat down for a cup of coffee and piece of kringle at a local cafe.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that he liked it so much that before he left, he bought two kringles to take with him on his flight home from Chicago. He was a gracious person they said.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When my Brother was in about 1st or 2nd grade, he was in a TV commercial with Red Skelton at the Johnsons Wax building in Racine, WI. My parents were there, and they said he was a genuinely nice person. After the shoot, he sat down for a cup of coffee and piece of kringle at a local cafe.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that he liked it so much that before he left, he bought two kringles to take with him on his flight home from Chicago. He was a gracious person they said.
Yes, Red was a wonderful soul. Different from a lot of Hollywood. I always remembered that he ended his show with " May God Bless." Imagine how the heathens would react today if someone said that.

Members online

Latest posts