Tracking the 2023 Green Bay Roster

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's tough to say...I do feel it is more and more likely a move of Newman or Yosh is on the horizon. Is Michael Jordan a starter level guy? No. I'd argue Newman has more diverse value to a team, but not necessarily our team because he is currently like OT5 (Bakh, Tom, Yosh, Walker)...but could be another teams starting RT or OT3 or swing guy at OG or OT.
Down the road we will face better D lines than the Bears. And the test will come.

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's tough to say...I do feel it is more and more likely a move of Newman or Yosh is on the horizon. Is Michael Jordan a starter level guy? No. I'd argue Newman has more diverse value to a team, but not necessarily our team because he is currently like OT5 (Bakh, Tom, Yosh, Walker)...but could be another teams starting RT or OT3 or swing guy at OG or OT.
Are you kidding me? Is Michael Jordan a starter level guy? Heck yes, he is the G.O.A.T. Oops, "never mind" says Rosanna Rosanna Danna.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bakh placed on IR....wonder if this means we hear Taylor signed to 53 and can play tonight against Lions as his three elevations are up.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Probably for the best. His days in GB I'm afraid are over.
We are between the rock and a hard place. Similar to the Jets. Cannot trade him. Cannot release. Just pay him to watch. And after the season is over his $$ value has to go down considerably. Where does he go? Vegas, Chicago? This is not a new injury. It appears to be permanent damage which had to be from the original injury.

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We are between the rock and a hard place. Similar to the Jets. Cannot trade him. Cannot release. Just pay him to watch. And after the season is over his $$ value has to go down considerably. Where does he go? Vegas, Chicago? This is not a new injury. It appears to be permanent damage which had to be from the original injury.
Correct. I don't know. They might work out a waived-injured deal with him before next year, if it's applicable. I don't know if that's even possible to be honest. If not, they should waive him outright, because the last thing they need is to have him still around before 2025. There might be some ramifications of pay he'd be due because of the injury. That part? Not certain.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nah, just wait till the 4th round and pick up your all-pro there like Thompson did.:cool:
In 2010 we drafted Bulaga in Round One and he became our starting tackle for a long time. He had some injuries but nothing like Bahk. We got about all we could out of him.

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In 2010 we drafted Bulaga in Round One and he became our starting tackle for a long time. He had some injuries but nothing like Bahk. We got about all we could out of him.
2 differences and corrections: Once Bakhtiari got there Bulaga was moved to RT after he came off IR from what I think was his 2nd of 3 ACL tears. So they're about the same in my book.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
2 differences and corrections: Once Bakhtiari got there Bulaga was moved to RT after he came off IR from what I think was his 2nd of 3 ACL tears. So they're about the same in my book.
And Bulaga was signed by another team AFTER GB.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stokes back at practice...stay tuned, could be a change to his status coming.

James Robinson (RB) also brought in for a workout.

Reaction score
Too many teams have passed on Robinson lately for me to get excited about him. IMO.
Yeah He’s been yanked all over the Map. Bring in a good LT and get Elgton back and this team will be exponentially better in the Run game

Last edited:

ClutchLove

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL all i gotta say is the FO must know something regarding our OL depth... why Newman is playing at this point surprises me lol

Reaction score
I’d like to know how Oren Burks can spend 4 years in GB and never get off Teams. Then he goes to the 49ers and is starting on the #1 Defense in the NFL, alongside Fred Warner and Dre Greenlaw.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts