Prediction on how many wins GB has at end of regular season...

How many wins do we end up with in regular season?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 5-7

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • 7-9

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • 9 or 10

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • 10 or 11

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • 11 or 12

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • 12 or 13

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • 13 or 14

• 14 - 17

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will say that the penalty on the hit should not have been called. He was defenseless. But there was no leading with the helmet. If the receiver catches the ball do you just congratulate him and let him go?
Yes and what about trying to jar the ball loose? If it is a clean hit w/o going to the head; then they should not just automatically throw the flag. I saw them pick a flag up with a big legal hit.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It did not but that is because he was running hard to the right, trying to throw back across his body while being tackled. **** even if the defender wasnt there at all, that ball could have been way off just do to the sprinting right throwing left factor.

The one after that, they did not call was way further from the wr. Somebody on the sidelines caught it. But it was same situation sprint right, throw left while being hit
I'm pretty sure on the next one he was outside the tackle box and the ball went past the los.

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll still hold at 7-9 wins. I think most of the NFL is just mediocre so even if I was pessimistic I still see them winning 3-4 games out of what they have.

They lose at Denver then I'll drop to the 4 range.

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I originally had the Packers winning 7 games. Bears, Falcons, Saints, Raiders, Broncos, Panthers and Bears/MN. I think they can split with MN, or they will lose to the bears in round two. They already lost to the Falcons and Raiders. Relooking at it all, I think there are two wins left on this schedule with the chance at three. I do think they will beat the Broncos. Now, I totally can see them losing it. I thought they would beat the Raiders too. I'm not comfortable going into any game. The other win is against the Panthers. Those are the two games I feel the most comfortable saying they have a solid chance at a win. I do think they can beat MN. MN's defense is pretty bad and their oline stinks too. I think they also have a chance at the bears. At this point, 6 wins is tops. I'm guessing it is 4-5 though. This is a top ten draft pick bad type of team. I'm hoping Rodgers can come back yet this season and play his 65% of snaps to get that 1st rounder out of the Jets.
I don't recall, was the language regular season snaps? If so, Rodgers would have to play in all 11 of the remaining games for any chance of that. IMO.

Last edited:

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok my other issue with this is those were coincidentally 3 penalties that cannot be reviewed.

Someone please explain to me why that hit couldnt be reviewed so they could see the wr intentionally lower his head and the defender still hit him in the chest?

Why cant that PI be reviewed so they can see contact wasnt made until after the Browns player touched the ball? Why cant grounding be reviewed to see if hes outside the tackle box or if the arrant throw was caused by degree of difficulty and being hit?
Doesn't college football review those because it could result in an ejection?

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I don't recall, was the language regular season snaps? If so, Rodgers would have to play in all 11 of the remaining games for any chance of that. IMO.
That ship sailed when he tore his Achilles, as much as I hope he gets those snaps in, he won't defy modern medicine or the human body.

Make the playoffs? Maybe, still doubtful.

JK64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks, that clears that up.

I don't even remember how many I predicted, want to say it was in the 5 win range.
You can see your vote at the top of the page. It is in bold print. Sheesh.
Still, you may be right. I voted 7-9 but after seeing the last two weeks, it may be a stretch. 65% of voters have the Packers at 9 or below wins. Not what I call a vote of confidence from the beginning.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes and what about trying to jar the ball loose? If it is a clean hit w/o going to the head; then they should not just automatically throw the flag. I saw them pick a flag up with a big legal hit.
That is a good argument for allowing review. I know it slows things up but it is obviously needed.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
You can see your vote at the top of the page. It is in bold print. Sheesh.
Still, you may be right. I voted 7-9 but after seeing the last two weeks, it may be a stretch. 65% of voters have the Packers at 9 or below wins. Not what I call a vote of confidence from the beginning.
Yeah I went back and looked...I predicted 5 wins.

17 minus the number of losses...I am predicting no ties. :coffee:

I will predict 5 wins

Those wins will be against: Saints, Lions, Broncos, Buccaneers, Bears (All home games).

This will be the year for Love and his extremely young receivers to develop and mesh, hopefully into a really solid group. If that comes earlier than I expect and the defense can actually play up to their potential, than I could actually see a 10 win season. I just don't think either of those things will happen fully or consistently in 2023.

My eyes are on 2024, if Love IS THE GUY and the defense can play up to their collective skill level, look out NFL.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Might be too high! :(

Most know how I feel about that. ;)

If its a rebuilding year and no playoffs, I don't mind the losses, if it moves us closer to that #1 pick in every round. Also, want to continue to see some positive signs from Love, receiving group and overall defense.

Our remaining schedule isn't all that daunting.

Probable Losses: Chiefs, Lions, Rams, Chargers, Steelers, Vikings (1)

Probably Wins: Broncos, Bears, Panthers

Toss Ups: Bucs, Vikings (1), Giants

Krabs

I take offense to that sir.
Reaction score
Most know how I feel about that. ;)

If its a rebuilding year and no playoffs, I don't mind the losses, if it moves us closer to that #1 pick in every round. Also, want to continue to see some positive signs from Love, receiving group and overall defense.

Our remaining schedule isn't all that daunting.

Probable Losses: Chiefs, Lions, Rams, Chargers, Steelers, Vikings (1)

Probably Wins: Broncos, Bears, Panthers

Toss Ups: Bucs, Vikings (1), Giants
I don't disagree. I would put the Bucs in the probable loss category though. I feel the same about the Giants game, but that one is more understandable in the toss up. I just don't think we will stop Barkley and I don't think we can score.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't disagree. I would put the Bucs in the probable loss category though. I feel the same about the Giants game, but that one is more understandable in the toss up. I just don't think we will stop Barkley and I don't think we can score.
Can't score? Presently there is only 12 teams scoring more points per game than us.

Krabs

Reaction score
Can't score? Presently there is only 12 teams scoring more points per game than us.
I think that is a little deceptive. 38 points against the bears helped that a lot. A putrid 18 against the Saints and an even worse 13 against the Raiders. 0 points against the Falcons in the 4th quarter too. They've been consistently inconsistent. I think the stat you mention is misleading and I think anyone watching the Packers offense knows they are not good.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think that is a little deceptive. 38 points against the bears helped that a lot. A putrid 18 against the Saints and an even worse 13 against the Raiders. 0 points against the Falcons in the 4th quarter too. They've been consistently inconsistent. I think the stat you mention is misleading and I think anyone watching the Packers offense knows they are not good.
Misleading? So they did or did not score on average that many points per game they've had?

Now misleading would be for someone to say we've only allowed 972 yards passing which only two teams have allowed less.........when we've had a bye and not everyone in the league has. What you should say to be transparent is we are 9th in the league in passing yards per game given up at 194.4.

Or misleading would be saying the Niners offense sucks, they couldn't even put up 20 points against the Browns last week......after averaging33.4 the first five weeks (Pitt/Rams/Giants/Cardinals/Cowboys).

I mean you think ours is deceptive...you must really think the Dolphins are terrible compared to their points per game (leads the league) seeing as how they've only played one team not in the bottom 10 defenses in points allowed all season long after playing the Broncos and Panthers (worst two), the Giants 28th ranked, Chargers 26th and Patriots 23rd.

Where as GB has played the Bears 30th, Raiders 19th, Falcons 15th, Lions 9th and the Saints 6th in points allowed. We've actually played an above average compared to the league nearly every week.

Krabs

Reaction score
Misleading? So they did or did not score on average that many points per game they've had?

Now misleading would be for someone to say we've only allowed 972 yards passing which only two teams have allowed less.........when we've had a bye and not everyone in the league has. What you should say to be transparent is we are 9th in the league in passing yards per game given up at 194.4.

Or misleading would be saying the Niners offense sucks, they couldn't even put up 20 points against the Browns last week......after averaging33.4 the first five weeks (Pitt/Rams/Giants/Cardinals/Cowboys).

I mean you think ours is deceptive...you must really think the Dolphins are terrible compared to their points per game (leads the league) seeing as how they've only played one team not in the bottom 10 defenses in points allowed all season long after playing the Broncos and Panthers (worst two), the Giants 28th ranked, Chargers 26th and Patriots 23rd.

Where as GB has played the Bears 30th, Raiders 19th, Falcons 15th, Lions 9th and the Saints 6th in points allowed. We've actually played an above average compared to the league nearly every week.
Wow, you took that rather personally. I'm not saying you are being deceptive. I'm saying the stats are. You can't honestly think the Packers are a good offensive team. I don't think anyone would argue that the 49ers and Dolphins are good teams. I mean, just watch the Packers play and you can tell they have issues on offense. The Packers are dead last in the league in completion percentage. A lot of that is Love, but then there are dropped passes too. Wrong routes being ran. I mean, they're not good. I'm standing by 2-4 wins the rest of the season and it will not be because of the defense.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL not personal at all, one can disagree or present a counter thought without being offended. Trust me I'll go private messages with someone if truly offended, as respectfully I think that is how those types of conversations should occur.

Truthfully the Packers are one of the best 3rd quarter offenses in the entire league, there are times they move the ball with ease...other times they look absolutely lost from the play call, to the read, to the snap and to the play in action.

Another facet is how well our defense has done at times to put our offenses in a good place.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pfft, I picked 9. At the time, I was trying to be optimistic, but right now it looks downright foolish.
If Jones hadn’t went lame I bet we still manage to have three wins…if Watson wasn’t perpetually hurt or Bakh in who knows…

Members online