Prediction on how many wins GB has at end of regular season...

How many wins do we end up with in regular season?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 5-7

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • 7-9

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • 9 or 10

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • 10 or 11

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • 11 or 12

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • 12 or 13

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • 13 or 14

• 14 - 17

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I went with 10-11 wins, with a tough stretch after the bye bookended by good stretches.
Chicago - Win
@Falcons - Win
Saints - Win
Lions - Loss
@ Raiders - Win
@ Denver - Win
Bye
Vikings - Win (Toss up)
Rams - Win
@ Steelers - Loss
Chargers - Loss
@ Lions - Loss
Chiefs - Loss
@ Giants - Win
Bucs - Win
@ Panthers - Win
@ Vikings - Loss
Bears - Win

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I went with 10-11 wins, with a tough stretch after the bye bookended by good stretches.
Chicago - Win
@Falcons - Win
Saints - Win
Lions - Loss
@ Raiders - Win
@ Denver - Win
Bye
Vikings - Win (Toss up)
Rams - Win
@ Steelers - Loss
Chargers - Loss
@ Lions - Loss
Chiefs - Loss
@ Giants - Win
Bucs - Win
@ Panthers - Win
@ Vikings - Loss
Bears - Win
I am going with 7 wins
Chicago - Loss
Falcons - Win
Saints - Win
Lions - Loss
Raiders - Loss
Denver - Loss
Vikings - Loss
Rams- Win
Steelers - Win
Chargers - Loss
Lions - Loss
Chiefs - Loss
Giants - Loss
Bucs - Win
Panthers - Win
Vikings - Loss
Bears - Win

Reaction score
Did you somehow take oldschools meds? Asking for a friend.
You caught me.
The only prescription I shared with Amish is my Adderall one.

Of course the others aren’t prescribed.
I’ve been searching for a homeopathic fix for stupid though. I’ll share it with your friend once I’m able to verify it’s working and it’s not a placebo effect because we’ll need this version to have an induced effect for your friend. :tup:

Last edited:

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think a person's ****** orientation has anything to do with their intelligence though.
You caught me.
The only prescription I shared with Amish is my Adderall one.

Of course the others aren’t prescribed.
I’ve been searching for a homeopathic fix for stupid though. I’ll share it with your friend once I’m able to verify it’s working and it’s not a placebo effect because we’ll need this version to have an induced effect for your friend. :tup:

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
5 win floor with a 8 win ceiling.

My prediction is 6-10-1. Joe Barry will prove to continue being a liability. You don’t just magically become a high level coordinator this late in your career. He is who he is and has proven to disappoint consistently. Last year’s team also had talent. Injuries, no doubt. But still talented.

The offense has some pieces, but even when Rodgers wasn’t quite on his game last season, he made a lot of really solid presnap decisions and was able to be effective between the ears late in the year to inflate the win total. Something that Love will not be ready for.

I also believe Love will struggle with turnovers. 15+ INTs potentially closer to 20. I know Mahomes, Allen, Burrow, etc. were in double digits for INTs last season, but they made enough insane positive game changing plays to offset it. Something Love won’t quite be able to do this season.

6-10-1.

Reaction score
I think Love will outperform expectations.

I see us Crossing the Jordan to a land flowing with Milk n Honey. Then we’ll move on to Jericho.
Be prepared to March 7 Victory Laps around our opponent. Expect lots of hollering and people tooting their horns on that last lap and walls to crumble!!

Floor 5-11-1
Ceiling 9-7-1

Last edited:

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
However many wins we might get, the Lions look scary.
Yes, they look good. That O line is tough. You have to get a lead and then make it bigger. I sure hope we don't drop as many passes as KC did tonight though. I'm actually thinking that our young guys are going to hold on to the ball.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, they look good. That O line is tough. You have to get a lead and then make it bigger. I sure hope we don't drop as many passes as KC did tonight though. I'm actually thinking that our young guys are going to hold on to the ball.
Chiefs had a 2nd and 1 on the Lion 21 with a 17-14 lead and could not get a first down. Unheard of for Andy Reid in the 4th quarter. Lions D is for real. The tipped pick was devastating.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I sure hope we don't drop as many passes as KC did tonight though. I'm actually thinking that our young guys are going to hold on to the ball.
Kadarius Toney might find himself on waivers after last night. That guy couldn't catch a breath in an oxygen chamber last night!

Reaction score
However many wins we might get, the Lions look scary.
I’m going to give them credit they got a road Win and played with grit and a W is what’s important.

Remember though that the Detroit D allowed 19.5 pts/gm across the last 6 contests of 2022 and they won 5 of the last 6. Their Offense is their strength though and they struggled most of last night. The Lions Offense put up 14 points and should’ve had another FG (fumbled in range so we’ll credit them +3)
That Patrick Pick 6 by Branch was bordering on lucky and should’ve been a WR reception. Also Kelce was held out and we all know how he impacts a game.

We’re talking Lions ~17 point O performance against a moderate KC Defense without their best All Pro DE playing. Both teams were rusty but I thought KC played kind of sluggish overall and still nearly won against an above average Lions team.

Now they could develop into some scary level as the season unfolds, I think they’ve got a ways to go though

Last edited:

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
If I was a Lion fan, I would be pretty pumped over that win. Dan Campbell showed some real balls in the first Quarter with the fake punt on 4th and 2 from their own 17. That not only lead to the Lions first TD, I think it told the Lion players that their coaches believed in them.

Won't shock me if the Lions front office looks at that game and makes a few moves in the next week to fortify their team even more.

Reaction score
If I was a Lion fan, I would be pretty pumped over that win. Dan Campbell showed some real balls in the first Quarter with the fake punt on 4th and 2 from their own 17. That not only lead to the Lions first TD, I think it told the Lion players that their coaches believed in them.

Won't shock me if the Lions front office looks at that game and makes a few moves in the next week to fortify their team even more.
I was thinking I’d be similarly happy if we come out on top 21-20 over Chicago. Anytime you win it’s good but doing against KC on the road is pretty rewarding.

Last edited:

Team Ronny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MVS had 1 or 2 nice plays..then they never threw to him again. They should have found ways to use his speed..especially later in the game. He is pretty much their most experienced wr.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Lions are still the Lions, they'll find a way to finish outside the playoffs.
i don't know, I think they have a shot at the Super Bowl. Not saying they will win it, but they have a shot, I wouldn't be shocked if they got there.

I sure hope we don't drop as many passes as KC did tonight though. I'm actually thinking that our young guys are going to hold on to the ball.
Why start now?
:laugh:

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
i don't know, I think they have a shot at the Super Bowl. Not saying they will win it, but they have a shot, I wouldn't be shocked if they got there.
Wait....the Lions in a Super Bowl?

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First time for everything. Maybe it might do the division some good, even though I can't stand the Lions.
Yeah, but look at the bright side, the Packers will have a higher draft pick in every round than the Lions.