Prediction on how many wins GB has at end of regular season...

How many wins do we end up with in regular season?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 5-7

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • 7-9

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • 9 or 10

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • 10 or 11

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • 11 or 12

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • 12 or 13

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • 13 or 14

• 14 - 17

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How many wins does Green Bay have when the final quarter of our regular season hits zero? Poll locks in 14 days from now.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I chose 7-9 because right now I kinda see the season as follows...but believe more likelihood of winning 8 or 7 rather than 10 so couldn't push to the 9 or 10 option:

Chicago - Win
@Falcons - Win
Saints - Win
Lions - Loss
@ Raiders - Loss
@ Denver - Win
Vikings - Win
Rams - Loss
@ Steelers - Loss
Chargers - Win
@ Lions - Loss
Chiefs - Loss
@ Giants - Loss
Buccs - Win
@ Panthers - Win
@ Vikings - Loss
Bears - Win

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
17 minus the number of losses...I am predicting no ties. :coffee:

I will predict 5 wins

Those wins will be against: Saints, Lions, Broncos, Buccaneers, Bears (All home games).

This will be the year for Love and his extremely young receivers to develop and mesh, hopefully into a really solid group. If that comes earlier than I expect and the defense can actually play up to their potential, than I could actually see a 10 win season. I just don't think either of those things will happen fully or consistently in 2023.

My eyes are on 2024, if Love IS THE GUY and the defense can play up to their collective skill level, look out NFL.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
@Bears - Loss
@Falcons - Win
Saints - Win
Lions - Loss
@ Raiders - Win
@ Denver - Loss
Vikings - Loss
Rams - Win
@ Steelers - Loss
Chargers - Loss
@ Lions - Loss
Chiefs - Loss
@ Giants - Loss
Bucs - Tie
@ Panthers - Win
@ Vikings - Loss
Bears - Loss

Reaction score
While the Bears are not some ferocious team I think it would be massive to go into Soldier field and steal a Win. If we can do that to set precedent I think it would go a long ways to giving us increased confidence. There are so many people counting us out, it would shock non packer fans to see us win a road game.

I think we’ll need to start 4-2 to make playoffs. Our early schedule is pretty pedestrian

I’m fully expecting out Defense to break top10

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
@Bears - Loss
@Falcons - Win
Saints - Win
Lions - Loss
@ Raiders - Win
@ Denver - Loss
Vikings - Loss
Rams - Win
@ Steelers - Loss
Chargers - Loss
@ Lions - Loss
Chiefs - Loss
@ Giants - Loss
Bucs - Tie
@ Panthers - Win
@ Vikings - Loss
Bears - Loss
Pretty close to my thoughts. You have them 5-11-1. I have them beating the Bucs and splitting with the Bears for 7-10. IMO they will play a little better as the season goes on. The problem is the back half of the schedule is tougher than the front. Of course staying healthy and catching your opponent with a key injury or 2 could help. The opposite is equally plausible. It is the NFL.

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
9. I see no reason that they can't be as successful as the Giants/Lions were in 2022. I think the offense, while learning on the fly, will be more dynamic than 2022 was and I don't see how Love can't be Jones or Goff-esque with production. Yes, they lost Rodgers, but they replaced a lot of average guys with alot more youth and potential. Cobb, Lazard, Lewis, Tonyan. Unpopular opinion with some, but those were just guys to me. I voted 7-9 because I'd lean more towards 8 than potentially 10 wins

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Of course staying healthy and catching your opponent with a key injury or 2 could help.
Most definitely, this is really the key unknown variable in any season. Just a few injuries to important starters can send a 7-1 team to a 7-10 finish.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
While the Bears are not some ferocious team I think it would be massive to go into Soldier field and steal a Win. If we can do that to set precedent I think it would go a long ways to giving us increased confidence. There are so many people counting us out, it would shock non packer fans to see us win a road game.

I think we’ll need to start 4-2 to make playoffs. Our early schedule is pretty pedestrian

I’m fully expecting out Defense to break top10
Fields is set for a breakout season barring injury. He is the one our D has to key on. Think of facing Michael Vick in his prime.

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
17 minus the number of losses...I am predicting no ties. :coffee:

I will predict 5 wins

Those wins will be against: Saints, Lions, Broncos, Buccaneers, Bears (All home games).

This will be the year for Love and his extremely young receivers to develop and mesh, hopefully into a really solid group. If that comes earlier than I expect and the defense can actually play up to their potential, than I could actually see a 10 win season. I just don't think either of those things will happen fully or consistently in 2023.

My eyes are on 2024, if Love IS THE GUY and the defense can play up to their collective skill level, look out NFL.

5 wins?

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm putting 9 wins, because I think we're going to better than a lot of people expect. LeFleur is a good coach who won 13 games each of his first three seasons, I think he might be able to squeeze nine wins out of the team. And Love has looked pretty consistent in preseason, I think he'll improve quickly once he gets a few full games under his belt.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You all SUCK!

'11 or 12' Baby!!!

This is the Green Bay Frickin Packers we are talking about!!

Headline after first game - "Bears, meet your new owner, Jordan Love"

Barry learnt himself to be aggressive with his defense.

The offense is going to be more dynamic, diverse, and effective.

We sweep the division on our way to the NFC North Champs!! Viking fans will groan, Bears fans won't bat an eye as they have come to accept mediocrity. Lions fans will once again feign being surprised they still are the perennial under-achievers.

And you shall all bow to my brilliant football brain's abilities of prognostication and postulation of the unfathomable.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When I think new QB young pass catchers etc I think that could lose us a few, but we should have a floor of 6-7 wins.

But these young guys looks like they’re ready to go. Our oline is in much better shape than most of last year. We have 2 excellent RBs. And a defense loaded with playmakers that should help our young offense play to their skill set and grow with the season.

If we don’t suffer too many growing pain turnovers o offense I see no reason why we couldn’t be an 11 win team.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We sweep the division on our way to the NFC North Champs!! Viking fans will groan, Bears fans won't bat an eye as they have come to accept mediocrity. Lions fans will once again feign being surprised they still are the perennial under-achievers.
I feel like the Lions take the division, they may have finally found a winning combination. But they do have a long losing tradition to uphold, so you never know.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
You all SUCK!

'11 or 12' Baby!!!

And you shall all bow to my brilliant football brain's abilities of prognostication and postulation of the unfathomable.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

I gave 'em 9 or 10 wins. I truly believe the base of this team solid, but I just don't know about #10 - the wild card is Joe Barry's defense. It'll be an interesting and at times frustrating season.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
You all SUCK!

'11 or 12' Baby!!!

I love your optimism! Now get in the back of the buggy and cover yourself with that blanket, the sun is getting to your brain! :laugh:

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score

If I was a betting man and had Amish's farm riding on it, I might say 7 wins. However, I don't like setting my expectations too high and be disappointed. So yeah, if they make the playoffs, I will be pleasantly surprised. If they win the SB, this will be the unexpected season of a lifetime! "Do you believe in miracles!?"

I will say this, Love and the offense has looked better than I anticipated and the defense seems to be playing up to their potential. Then I realize that it is only the preseason and the Packers have yet to face a starting defense or offense, while playing quite a few of their own starters.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
When I think new QB young pass catchers etc I think that could lose us a few, but we should have a floor of 6-7 wins.

But these young guys looks like they’re ready to go. Our oline is in much better shape than most of last year. We have 2 excellent RBs. And a defense loaded with playmakers that should help our young offense play to their skill set and grow with the season.

If we don’t suffer too many growing pain turnovers o offense I see no reason why we couldn’t be an 11 win team.
I see it this way too. My biggest concerns are the very inexperienced WR/TE groups and the unknown situation at Safety. As far as I'm concerned, this season is ALL on the coaching staff. The talent is in place on both sides of the ball.

Last edited:

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You all SUCK!

'11 or 12' Baby!!!

Do drugs Danny?...every day..goood

Last edited:

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score

If I was a betting man and had Amish's farm riding on it, I might say 7 wins. However, I don't like setting my expectations too high and be disappointed. So yeah, if they make the playoffs, I will be pleasantly surprised. If they win the SB, this will be the unexpected season of a lifetime! "Do you believe in miracles!?"

I will say this, Love and the offense has looked better than I anticipated and the defense seems to be playing up to their potential. Then I realize that it is only the preseason and the Packers have yet to face a starting defense or offense, while playing quite a few of their own starters.

Well coincidentally thats what I was thinking...Id take that over all day

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Will the 2023 weekly predictions start next week?