Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why? He was pushed into a role he's never been asked to play before. It's not as simple as just catching a pass. Unbelievable how many people want guys cut over ONE play!
This, this is a huge overreach, does he have even 300 yards or 10 catches? Is he even 7th on the WR depth chart? This is an even bigger overreaction. That was a VERY large fumble and gave the other team the ball at the 6, oh, that also resulted in a TD. Just state that you disagree. I've caught many passes and also my fair amount of punts, I would definitely say catching passes (at WR) was a little more difficult. Have you ever caught passes that you knew you were going to get hit after you caught it. I got hit by a LB, and I swear I can still feel my teeth rattling.

GBowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was a Great Win! Very satisfying to see that. Now I hope they keep that mojo next week. Bears are playing good ball now. I’d like nothing more than to see a playoff appearance for Love in his first year as a starter.
Happy New Year!

Magooch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bears are actually looking kind of decent at the moment and now can only play spoiler. That will probably be a tougher game than I would’ve initially expected

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How large was it?
Apparently you didn't read my whole post, heck, that wasn't even the whole sentence. If you can't even post properly, then you are just being what can only be perceived as silly. You even tried to add a (.) to make it seem like it was different than what was posted, that was a childish response.

Catamount1971

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A successful season would be to beat the Bears next week. If we lose to them and they knock us out of the playoffs, it will be humiliating. The talk radio in Chicago will be alive with Super Bowl dreams next year. We need all able first stringers on the field next weekend. Go Pack Go.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Apparently you didn't read my whole post, heck, that wasn't even the whole sentence. If you can't even post properly, then you are just being what can only be perceived as silly. You even tried to add a (.) to make it seem like it was different than what was posted, that was a childish response.
FFS, man, lighten up and get a sense of humor already. Didn't mean to hurt your feeling.

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
FFS, man, get a sense of humor already. Didn't mean to hurt your feeling.
That very obviously wasn't you trying to be humorous, especially with what you posted. But I'm not going to argue anymore about it, I'll let it go for tonight, it is New Year's Eve/Day. Go Pack Go!

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That very obviously wasn't you trying to be humorous, especially with what you posted. But I'm not going to argue anymore about it, I'll let it go for tonight, it is New Year's Eve/Day. Go Pack Go!
Oh thank God you're letting it go! I wasn't sure how I was going to sleep tonight.

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the D plays like this next week I hope Barry is going to Philly or Dallas, or even better yet, Atlanta, N.O. or Tampa.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Whoa... you're right... so much for CBS's reporter checking the stats... and I'm no better.
I keep tellin ya, don't ever trust the media. Verify, verify, and then check again.
Carlson is going to cost us dearly at some point. They've got to get this figured out. League leading five missed extra points
Already cost the Pittsburgh gam. Had to go for a TD at the end instead of a FG to tie.
But, we might need to go looking to the street for a punt returner.
Why wasn't Nixon back there? He's done it off and on all season. In the doghouse for ******** it up last week?

Team Ronny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I never worried about this game! I knew they would play great on defense after all the negativity! Lafleur had a hand in them playing better. Good to see them shut down that team..as I HATE that team with a passion!

games

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why wasn't Nixon back there? He's done it off and on all season. In the doghouse for ******** it up last week?
I heard they wanted to take punt returns off his plate anyway, do to increased plays from scrimmage.

I'm as big a "Toure stan" as one can be for a 3rd string WR. When he's playing from scrimmage, Love targets him. It's clear they're on the same page. But, the sad reality of the NFL, is he got passed up by Reed, Wicks, Heath and Melton.

What hurts Toure really bad is if you remember preseason, they tried Toure at punt returner and he fumbled and/or bobbled at least two punts. So, take him off punts, but IMO he's the best "worst" receiver in the NFL. For now.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I heard they wanted to take punt returns off his plate anyway, do to increased plays from scrimmage.
Correct, Nixon played almost every D snap last night...racking up 11 tackles & 1/2 sack. Fantastic performance, & and far more valuable on D vs punt returns.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If our D plays like this again next week against the Bears Barry might not be going anywhere... :sick:
I honestly don't think it will help him. The run they put up toward the end of last season may have helped him keep his job for this year but I don't think MLF will fall for it again. I don't know how much MLF got involved with the defense for the vikings game so unless he gets some big promises from Barry that things will change and he believes them I think JB is gone. De

Curly Calhoun

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Teardrops in the lutefisk....

Always fun to beat purplefailurenation in their house.

Skol.

Latest posts