Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
But listen to how that sounds, the 9ers lost on paper but won on the field, by making the right plays to win, the 9ers made stupid mistakes but were smart enough to not turn that into a loss unlike the Packers
The 9ers made a lot fewer dumb mistakes than the Packers. Shanahan just schools MLF time after time.

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers exceeded anybody's expectations. They should have won this game and that hurts. With that said I'm amazed that so many people here are acting like we were supposed to be super bowl favorites. We were lucky to make the playoffs and almost beat the top two seeds. The future looks bright.

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not this season. Regardless of what happened on the field this evening, whether you like it or not, this season was always a reset year. Tonight was just bonus time.
That’s like finally getting a date with that ********* you have been after, but she takes off on you midway through the evening - Does Not Matter

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You have winning record coaches who can’t get it done, after 3 or 4 seasons when do you consider a change
Great question. I would consider making a change when a coach fails to adapt and sticks to what isn't working and when his teams are undisciplined which leads to a lot of dump preventable mistakes.
lol - nope it’s the Packers when you factor in the QBs they have had and how they have lost so many of these games in the playoffs
I agree that their underachieving has been pathetic given their run of HOF qb's but they aren't the Toronto Maple Leafs, Brewers or even the Vikings. Those franchises have been worse than pathetic.

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That’s like finally getting a date with that ********* you have been after, but she takes off on you midway through the evening - Does Not Matter

Gee. Ok.

It was viewed as a reset year. MLF is not getting fired.

Jayzee1981

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For some reason I can't get on this on my phone. Computer is better for some dumb reason. I don't comment a lot because to be honest it can be a **** show, but I know we are all die-hards.. That being said, What we witnessed was one hell of a football game. Honestly, one of the greatest I've ever seen, being lucky enough to be alive, and a fan of this storied franchise. Critique this and dissect this all day. Not one person here could say in training camp this team would accomplish what it did this year. I told the wife all-night; this game gave me 2009 GB/AZ vibes.

Our kicker needs to go... Maybe its an emotional statement, but he's not his brother.. Jordan Love made some mistakes, 3 throws that changed the game, and he'll learn from this. I'm sure him and 12 had a nice dinner and talked, and im sure he'll talk to him again. I'm very much looking forward to what contract they offer Love, build from this over this over expected season, and how they are a player in free agency...

Last edited:

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is without a doubt the dumbest post of 2024. I recommend a brain scan.

I get emotions are high after loses, but I just don't get how everyone can get so emotional after a loss that it overrides any inability to think logically/rationally and devolves into either 'Fire X', 'Worst since X' or anything similar.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I get emotions are high after loses, but I just don't get how everyone can get so emotional after a loss that it overrides any inability to thinking logically/rationally and devolves into either 'Fire X', 'Worst since X' or anything similar.
There's a whole contingent of posters who thrive on losses and completely disappear after wins.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
The Packers exceeded anybody's expectations. They should have won this game and that hurts. With that said I'm amazed that so many people here are acting like we were supposed to be super bowl favorites. We were lucky to make the playoffs and almost beat the top two seeds. The future looks bright.
It isn’t that GB were Super Bowl fav, or even playoff makers, the Packers weren’t lucky to make the playoffs, they earned it by stepping up their play, and tonight yes they had a chance to knock off the #1 by playing at even a higher level, looked good for a while, but that that young team mental mistakes cost them, yes I admit my pants were in a uproar because I’ve seen this script with the 9ers before, same results, same disappointmen.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The overall IQ around here plummets after a loss.
It gets even worse after a win. The hype after the Cowboys game was ridiculous. You'd of thought the Packers had won the SB when what they did was set themselves up for MLF getting outcoached by Shanahan.

OkieCheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For some reason I can't get on this on my phone. Computer is better for some dumb reason. I don't comment a lot because to be honest it can be a **** show, but I know we are all die-hards.. That being said, What we witnessed was one hell of a football game. Honestly, one of the greatest I've ever seen, being lucky enough to be alive, and a fan of this storied franchise. Critique this and dissect this all day. Not one person here could say in training camp this team would accomplish what it did this year. I told the wife all-night; this game gave me 2009 GB/AZ vibes.

Our kicker needs to go... Maybe its an emotional statement, but he's not his brother.. Jordan Love made some mistakes, 3 throws that changed the game, and he'll learn from this. I'm sure him and 12 had a nice dinner and talked, and im sure he'll talk to him again. I'm very much looking forward to what contract they offer Love, build from this over this over expected season, and how they are a player in free agency...
Really good point. If you would have told me in August we’d be within a touchdown if going to the NFCCG i would have thought you was crazy. A lot to build on for next year.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
We were at no time this year a great team. Maybe in the near future but there is still work to be done and certainly a few changes to be made.
well I could argue if the Packers the #7 seed had beaten the #1 seed in their house with a chance to go to NFCC I could consider them in a great conversation, winning a SB would just cap it off

Jayzee1981

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Really good point. If you would have told me in August we’d be within a touchdown if going to the NFCCG i would have thought you was crazy. A lot to build on for next year.
They got an additional 2nd, have a bit of wiggle room in cap maybe. God, I hope. Sign 33, and please don't give Love 40 a year... He showed an insane amount of growth but we don't need another Rodgers type contract and be right where we were. This will sting, but my God what a year. Don't **** this up..

Reaction score
I think they were desperate because they lost confidence in Carlson. Heaving it up probably had a lot to with a TD or bust mentality at the end. That said, Brock Purdy is the real deal MVP talent. We could be looking at another SF dynasty.
Yeah I don’t know about that there. We just went toe to toe at SF as 10 point underdogs and essentially did everything we could to not finish. I counted 3-4 attempts and any would’ve nailed the coffin. Quite honestly I’m surprised SF Won to be frank. If not for SF playing a Packer Roster that is one of the …if not THE… least experienced Offenses (games played) in over 1,700+ Rosters in the SB era. Maybe ever. I’m too lazy to apply it to 1943 etc. They’d be packing up their lockers right this moment. They dodged a bullet if you will.

Then factor overall we were ranked #32 in average age. Yet we could’ve beat the “class of the NFC”. Yikes not a very good NFC if you ask me.

I think GB will turn the tide as early as next Spring. I’d be surprised if this team doesn’t Win the Division as quickly as 2024

Last edited:

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They got an additional 2nd, have a bit of wiggle room in cap maybe. God, I hope. Sign 33, and please don't give Love 40 a year... He showed an insane amount of growth but we don't need another Rodgers type contract and be right where we were. This will sting, but my God what a year. Don't **** this up..
Love won't be getting 40 a year. He will get a lot more. Gute gave Alexander and Gary huge money. Love's contract be much bigger and will eat nearly a 1/4 of the salary cap.

Members online

Latest posts