Packers vs Broncos Game Thread: Mile High Rumble Edition

Reaction score
It’s very apparent to me we play call timid. Thats the fault of the play calling. I’d rather lose throwing the ball downfield and challenging a Defense who’s rated at 30th in passing yards per contest.
Go down swinging why just use your jab for 4 straight rounds. Good way to get Knocked Out

Matt did this against Tampa. He had 4 tries to get 8 yards but he playcalled it as 3 attempts and relented. Dillon had 6 yards per attempt (just get us 3-4 yards on 1st down) yet instead he Relented to the best QB in the business under pressure in Brady. I’d rather miss the TD and finish at the Tampa 2 yardline after 4 tries at a TD.. with 50/50 shot of getting the ball back with good field position. 3 points does nothing whatsoever when Tom Brady is itching to put you away. your goal to go and needing a goal to tie with a reasonable chance at another possession even if you can’t score. Why kick a FG?

Here we let our opponent dictate with multiple timeouts and plenty of time. Converting a 1st down with :40 sec is points lost for your opponent and increases our point metric %. Had we converted and gotten 4 yards there? We are 20 yards and :41 sec from a 7-6 half

Last edited:

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don’t like ML and I don’t like JL. Those great first few seasons that ML had were more about AR then any thing else. I didn’t like the Pick when they drafted JL and nothing I have seen in his time in GB has shown me I was wrong. He gets the full season before I make a final judgemen.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, Halloween time. Worst nightmares come to life!

We are so sh*te!

Injuries aside, MLF playcalling needs to be called out more. It's ridiculously bad. Totally uninspired and mostly detrimental to all O.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, Halloween time. Worst nightmares come to life!

We are so sh*te!

Injuries aside, MLF playcalling needs to be called out more. It's ridiculously bad. Totally uninspired and mostly detrimental to all O.
Who could have imagined that an OC for a bad offense in Tennessee where the gameplan consisted of "hand the ball off to Derrick Henry" wouldn't run an innovative and successful offense in Green Bay?

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is the plan to let Jeudy look really good to justify Gute trading a fortune for him this week? No thanks...everybody looks good against us. :(

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We'll probably luck our way into a few wins, but 2-15 isn't out of the question.

Magooch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I’m sure we will hear the usual refrain of “everything is fine, going according to plan, how many wins did you realistically expect this season??”, but anyone who’ll tell you that they expected us to look this awful against some of the worst teams in the league on extra preparation is straight up lying to you. I didn’t expect anything miraculous this season but we look far worse than even my most pessimistic projections could’ve dreamed.

Reaction score
Interesting. We come out throwing more downfield. Thank you Matt must’ve heard me complaining! :)

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Doubs just bailed out the hell of Love because that was not a pretty throw.

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Way to fight Romeo Romeo nice grab there Romeo. On another balloon ball

Reaction score
Makes you wonder why we didn't try a single pass down field in the first half. That is inexcusable
Idk. It’s a mystery. At one point we were averaging 3.0 per catch which is just strange.
It’s ok we fixed that let’s keep rolling

Members online