Pack Wins.

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ya, it's a win, but the lions kinda got screwed. that shoulda have been a safety. if i were a head coach i would be teaching my guys to throw it away on a toss that if gonna get stuffed.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sixone220 said:
ya, it's a win, but the lions kinda got screwed. that shoulda have been a safety. if i were a head coach i would be teaching my guys to throw it away on a toss that if gonna get stuffed.

lets all give some credit to mike sherman for the houdini act he pulled there, which ultimately led to us winning the game

and also...too many examples to list supporting this, but...joe theissman is an ***

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i'll do you one better and say the whole sunday night crew is a bunch of ****** bags. a bunch of old men in blankets arguing the whole game.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TOPackerFan said:
Mike Patrick is the worst. I'd rather hear Theisman read the phone book than have to listen to Patrick call a football game. What a putz!

paul maguire is funny...he's the dan dierdorf ******* that some football games need to make light of the situation

the way patrick and theissman took on sherman as he was trying to weasel out of the safety--ha, well, proved you wrong...dozens of other examples throughout the game, sick of listening to them

Bobby Roberts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can never stand listening to that crew. They're just a bunch of @$$es that like to hear themselves talk but never have anything good to say.

These guys prepare for one story about the players coming in and then mold their commentary about the game to match the story. Usually it has nothing to do with the game at all, but you can't tell those idiots. I love it when they are obviously wrong and all 3 of them go totally silent!

I hate these guys so much that the TV volume always goes down and the radio up. When the Packers aren't playing, I can't watch the Sunday night game since there's no radio coverage.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bobby Roberts said:
I hate these guys so much that the TV volume always goes down and the radio up. When the Packers aren't playing, I can't watch the Sunday night game since there's no radio coverage.

that's what my father-in-law does. My wife told me he always mutes the TV and turns on the radio because the announcers on TV don't actually know anything.

Latest posts