OFFICIAL THREAD ON PACKER STOCK SALE

OP
OP
M

maccadon3000

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I still don't have the confimation email 3hours latter so I called the Packers and after staying on hold forever I spoke to a rep who said give it 24 hours...the sheer volume of orders has caused a major delay. I was told if you hit submit and got your confirmation number you are good to go. So hang tight it could take 24 hours to get that email but if you got a confimation number you are all good.
Thank you so much for that. Good, I'll relax now. I figured as much until I saw other people had received theirs. Thank you again.

Indypack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank you so much for that. Good, I'll relax now. I figured as much until I saw other people had received theirs. Thank you again.

No problem...I was worried I had screwed up the order or something so I figured I better call...I could not stand it if I had messed this opportunity up.

North44

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So the first share went to someone from Texas. I can't help but wonder if was my husband- he was on it the minute the clock struck 8. Ha ha! :tup:

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
Have to wait till payday (Friday) to purchase my share and join the rest of you as co-owners! :tup:
I'm happy you guys were able to get through and purchase shares.

ashley1245

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I purchased 1 share this morning for my fiancee...what a great wedding gift for him! :)
Anyways, my question has to do with the invitation to attend the share holder meeting that comes with being an owner. I assume that he wouldn't be able to bring along a guest (me!)? I would hate to make the trip to Green Bay to just be stuck in the hotel while he attends a bunch of private events, tours, etc. Anyone know?
Thanks!

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago Native on loan to Tallahassee, FL
Hi everyone,
I purchased 1 share this morning for my fiancee...what a great wedding gift for him! :)
Anyways, my question has to do with the invitation to attend the share holder meeting that comes with being an owner. I assume that he wouldn't be able to bring along a guest (me!)? I would hate to make the trip to Green Bay to just be stuck in the hotel while he attends a bunch of private events, tours, etc. Anyone know?
Thanks!

No worries, Ashley, each stock owner is given a ticket for himself or herself and a guest :) I've gone with my dad several times over the years. Best wishes on the wedding! :D

esponda1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What is the status on the international fans? Anyone already got through? Share the loopholes and tricks please!

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
For owners from past sales, do you know what the dimensions of the paper are? Is it regular 8.5x11? I want to get it framed for Dad.
its 12 by 8, says on the website. Just an FYI.

Congrats um, other shareholders.

Nelso

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No, you don't have to be an American - just a die-hard Packer fan!

Hey there, I am in Australia and the document they have on the stock sale website says it is for US only :-( Anyone want to take my AUD, purchase a share and post it to me? :)

areyoukiddingme

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm also from Canada and I'm also looking to make this work... using an American friends credit card will legally register it under them, no?

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
read a yahoo article today saying the owner of any NFL team can be fined by the commissioner $500,000 for criticizing the NFL, its officials or players, or conduct that is detrimental to the NFL. Also if you bet on the outcome of a game your team is playing in you can be fined $5000.

This would never hold up in court with a good lawyer but just throwing it out there to everyone. The NFL would never pursue legal action because of the public backlash but just a heads up.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I could see some old coaches or players buying some. Just can current players buy some or would that be against their union rules? It would be awkward if they were in the next players vs owners debate.

Also since we know why this stock sale is happening, I am going to visit the renovated Lambeau field once its done and point up at a steel beam and declare that is the one my donation went towards, I'm then going to take a picture of it, do my best to describe where it is located and put the picture and the description behind the mounted stock certificate. Call me crazy but I figure that that steel beam would have hundreds of it like it each a donation from a fan wanting to invest in the Packers to keep them there and hopefully get tickets to enjoy a game there. But I can know that one is the one I helped get in there.

Packer fan forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm also from Canada and I'm also looking to make this work... using an American friends credit card will legally register it under them, no?
You fill in the name separately from the billing and mailing. Notice that it says that someone can purchase for another person as a gift! I would think that, as long as someone can provide a US shipping address (where your friend or family can then mail it to you) you should be fine.