OFFICIAL THREAD ON PACKER STOCK SALE

Greg Battleson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I also have not received a tracking number and I purchased shares less than an hour into the sale. I called the toll free number and they finally sent me a confirmation email with my order number 3 days after the sale. I have mine being sent to my P.O. Box even though UPS can not deliver there. I am sure they will have to sent USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation ! I can't believe there are people on this thread that received it on Thursday even though they claim no shares were being processed until Friday, December 16th. They should have been prepared for this kind of volume. Leads me to believe that not much money was spent on coordinating shipping, logistics and email notifications. The confirmation on my stock purchase was emailed through packers.com and not the packersowner.com website. I guess I will have to call them in the A.M. and attempt to get the information the old fashioned method via telephone !

Ceodore

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah haven't gotten a shipping e-mail yet. Getting concerned that it won't be here in time. I know they've had a high volume of things happening but it's been 13 days now and it really should have printed and shipped by now.

rawalabhay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To guys who have not receicved an email yet, I would call the help line. They are really helpful there and can check on your order. They might even be able to give you a tracking no if your share was shipped. They have all the info on their system and when I talked to them they said because of the volume not all emails were going out!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
This is going to come off as me being an ***, but I am not trying to be..

But why do people come here asking questions? I highly doubt to many people on this thread can answer most of the questions..And if by chance someone does know a ton about it, they might not check the thread, or mis your question all together..

Why not just call the Packers directly? or better yet, the web site you bought the stock from would be the 1st place I go to..

In 3 seconds I found this

If you have additional questions concerning this Offering Document, the terms of the Offering or the Subscription Agreement, you may contact Morrow & Co., LLC toll-free at (855) 8-GO-PACK [(855) 846-7225].

Ceodore

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WELL

Since my question was concerning the shipping and handling of the document not the
Offering Document, the terms of the Offering or the Subscription Agreement
I didn't know if that phone number was applicable.

But why do people come here asking questions? I highly doubt to many people on this thread can answer most of the questions..

the poster above me said he CALLED A NUMBER HIMSELF, so I think there's a good chance he can probably answer my question.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
WELL

Since my question was concerning the shipping and handling of the document not the I didn't know if that phone number was applicable.

the poster above me said he CALLED A NUMBER HIMSELF, so I think there's a good chance he can probably answer my question.

I guess myself, if I have a question I will google it, or call the place where I ordered my product from..You have no guarantees the person you asked here, will even see your question, or may not see it for a few days..

I was just curious...

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
OK, the big brown truck came by and I got my certificate. What I still don't have is the 11 digit control number so I can look in the shareholder's section of the Packers Pro Shop. Now where do I get that number?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, the big brown truck came by and I got my certificate. What I still don't have is the 11 digit control number so I can look in the shareholder's section of the Packers Pro Shop. Now where do I get that number?

Right from

http://www.packers.com/community/shareholders.html

Exclusive shareholder merchandise is available for you on the Packers Pro Shop website. Go to www.packersproshop.com and click on the shareholder tab at the top of the page. From there you will be prompted to enter your username and password.

Your username is your 11 digit control number as noted on the right hand corner of the notice or proxy card, or in the email sent. Your password is your last name. The exclusive shareholder Super Bowl XLV collection also is available.

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I received my tracking number today for what its worth guys. Says it should be here by the 21st.

Greg Battleson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I called the Morrow & Co . Help line and they do not have tracking information. They can only verify that a particular order was processed on Dec. 16th. They claim everyone will get an email when shipment is enroute (sometimes the same day UPS delivers ) They are saying that Wells Fargo, the banking and financial services company is handling the printing of the certificates as well as the mailings, but there is no number to call if you haven't gotten email yet. In my case, I ordered and used my P.O. Box number and the order went through that way even though the fine print said that they wouldn't ship to P.O. boxes because of UPS inability to deliver to a post office. Now they claim that Wells Fargo will be contacting me to obtain a physical street address to ship to. But they can't supply me with a telephone number to expedite this process. They claim it was my fault for putting down P.O. Box even though payment system should have flagged it and request a street address. What professionalism ! And these 6 figure income ******** that haphazardly put this thing together didn't think of that ? So now I am left with a waiting game with no recourse but to wait for the backlog to subside so they can address my particular issue !!! SO SHIPPING AND TRACKING ARE NOT AVAILABLE AT THE HELP LINE !

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Got my ship notification this morning. Just what the doctor ordered. I am so DOOWWWNNNN today. I was fine yesterday but I am really depressed today. Oh well, tomorrow is turn the page Tuesday.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Right from

http://www.packers.com/community/shareholders.html

Exclusive shareholder merchandise is available for you on the Packers Pro Shop website. Go to www.packersproshop.com and click on the shareholder tab at the top of the page. From there you will be prompted to enter your username and password.

Your username is your 11 digit control number as noted on the right hand corner of the notice or proxy card, or in the email sent. Your password is your last name. The exclusive shareholder Super Bowl XLV collection also is available.

Yeah, I could read that in the Pro Shop, too. The problem is, I never got any email or proxy card with any 11 digit number. I do have the share certificate. I called the Pro Shop up and they gave me a temp user name/number to use.

Greg Battleson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seems to me there is a huge disparity with receiving these certificates. Alot of us who ordered the first day haven't been notified yet with shipping details and there is no number to inquire. By the end of the week, that Morrow & Co. number will have to trace these transactions, but until then they tell you that they are confident that they have all been processed.
Very discouraging !

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Picked up my frame from a friend today that does that sort of thing. Can't wait for my shares to get here! I bought them myself so I don't care if they are here for Christmas. I would rather have not bought them now just afraid of missing the sale like I did in 97.

Viper GTS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The UPS truck drove up just as I got home today. The guy in brown handed me my Green Bay Packers stock certificate!!!!! I ordered it about 15 minutes into the first day of the sale. Go Pack Go!!!! Only thing is there is no 11 digit control number that you need to order shareholder only merchandise.

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Got my certificate today. I am shocked that for $250 they shipped it in a flimsy cardboard envelope. A corner of the envelope was bent, but fortunately the certificate turned out OK. If the certificate had been damaged, I'd be FURIOUS.

I took a photo of my certificate:
http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/1484/markedup.jpg

As you can see, they didn't do a great job of tearing it along the perforations. I pointed out using red arrows a few places where there's extra stuff along the edges. Not a big deal, I just tore those off. But I wonder if all of the certificates are attached together? If so, then that means the 2 certificates on each side of mine have edges that are missing bits. I'd hate to be the people who got those certificates.

Also, I put a red box around an area of my certificate that has a few vertical ripples in the paper. Anyone else's certificate like that?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts