OFFICIAL THREAD ON PACKER STOCK SALE

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Question for this board. Is there a danger the stock will sell out tomorrow? I have a conflict and desperately want a share.

OP
OP
M

maccadon3000

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just for what it's worth, I called the packers switchboard and the lady who talked with me said they don't believe there is any chance that they will sell out the first day. Granted, she probably knows about as much as you and I about the sale, but I thought I would pass it along so people can get a little sleep tonight. That being said, I will be one of the fanatics helping crash some financial company's servers tomorrow at 8CT.

rawalabhay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just for what it's worth, I called the packers switchboard and the lady who talked with me said they don't believe there is any chance that they will sell out the first day. Granted, she probably knows about as much as you and I about the sale, but I thought I would pass it along so people can get a little sleep tonight. That being said, I will be one of the fanatics helping crash some financial companies servers tomorrow at 8CT.

I was wondering the same thing, hopefully the website is able to handle all the traffic without crashing! I have a meeting at 8 tomorrow, guess I will be late for it.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I will be taking an extra long "bathroom" break tommorroe morning at work. ;) thank god for smart phones

TeamTundra

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jon Gruden and now Troy Aikman have both said on-air that they're interested in shares... it would be something else if the guy who gave the Packers the most headaches during the 90's ends up as a shareholder!

Believe it or not but Mike Ditka is planning on buying a few shares. Heard it on ESPN's Sunday pre game
show. No, I normally don't watch that show, but was flipping channels at that time.

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone know the number to call for question regarding the stock sale? I want to know if my cc not matching up with the address I list will affect me getting a share.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
People do know we have no answers to stick questions, only what links we have posted

PackwillBEback

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I got through right away, but I was there once the link went up. Bought and confirmed. 25 bucks for handling is a bit of a stretch.

Members online

No members online now.