Official GB vs Pat's, studs n duds

Arod2gjdd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I’ve watched Lebron play basketball in person since he was in high school. He is a special athlete!

I have been a Rodgers fan since he and the Packers best the Steelers in the super bowl, primarily because the so called experts gave the Packers no chance against the Steelers. Rodgers had confidence to be special then and still does.

That being said, it is very frustrating, difficult, did I say frustrating to see this team try and play defense. It is very frustrating, difficult, did I say frustrating, to see this team fumble the ball bringing it out of the end zone at the end of a game, to see this team fumble again at the end of tonight’s game. Mental mistakes like these are not made by championship teams.

Watching this team play is like watching Lebron take his teams to the NBA finals, it is really something. I hope Rodgers can get at least one more ring. He will need 2 rings to be considered in the goat talk with Brady, who will most likely get number 6 this year, if the Chiefs stumble.

RODGERS IS THAT GOOD!!!!!!!

There was definitely not people that said we had no chance lol......

Ken smith

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Jones fumble was just an absolute killer. Changed everything. So deflating
The packers have always had this weird bad habit of crumbling whenever one thing happens. It’s like they don’t get it’s a two way street and to just keep playing.

Ken smith

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds: Matthews and Perry. Every week the question remains the same where are these guys?
I’ve been wondering the same thing for weeks. I think I saw Mathews twice: getting blocked and flattened by a little running back, and another fluffing his hair back on the sideline.

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stud MVS this guy makes the loss hurt less

Dud mm give him a bucket of KFC and send him packing

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Perhaps know what the name is before being offended for no reason
Yes, black people like myself are very accepting of the name Blackie. Look, it may not have meant to be offensive, but it is still very offensive. Blackie is extremely offensive. I'm not arguing about it being a reference to the past, but today it is very offensive. Not trying to be like some flippy dippy hippie. Just saying it has zero place here and now.

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Jones fumble was just an absolute killer. Changed everything. So deflating

We don't know what would have happened after that. Maybe our offense stalls like it typically does in the red zone, and we lose 31-20.

Watching this team play is like watching Lebron take his teams to the NBA finals, it is really something. !
Not exactly the same, Rodgers has only gone to the SB once.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, black people like myself are very accepting of the name Blackie. Look, it may not have meant to be offensive, but it is still very offensive. Blackie is extremely offensive. I'm not arguing about it being a reference to the past, but today it is very offensive. Not trying to be like some flippy dippy hippie. Just saying it has zero place here and now.
It's a fictional character last name.

It's not going to be addressed anymore

Ken smith

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stud... me... for my uncanny ability to foresee the future.... MM press interview “we have some things to work on this week”. Of course... since it’ll be a repeat statement of every other week.... guess it’s just normal.

FaninColorado

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: ARod's knee almost back to 100%, MVS, Jones (except for the fumble), "D" until the fumble

Duds: Whitehead (wtf slap to the helmet), injuries, "D" after the fumble, ARod's wtf 3rd down naked bootleg

Every week MM is the dud... we have truly played the last 2 weeks and the difference in play calling between both McDaniels and McVay compared to MM is just night and day. He truly has run his course on his offensive scheme being effective. Someone said it in chat, but he has basically created an offense based on ARod escaping the pressure and finally finding someone open 4-8 seconds later. The routes are not efficient and take way too much time to develop. It requires ARod to make amazing plays all game long. How many plays in each game do we see every receiver run deep routes with no one flashing under neath or across the flat. On that 4th down play... we needed 4 yards and every one was running 10+ yard routes with the Patriots blitzing hard.

Reaction score
Stud: the macro notion to initially kill the clock running the ball was smart.
MVS

Dud: giving up on Aaron Jones when he’s on s roll. He was like 8/48 and we pull him out for a couple series? He needs to be 20/120 and then you can let him come out.. until the last drive.

MM micro Vanilla play calling while NE pulled out several successful trick plays and burned us.
Our underutilized TE group. We needed to hit the TEs more in the middle of the field for some high probability 10 yard shots. We’re wasting our talented TE group potential.

Letting Aaron Rodgers go without sufficient draft capital for 8 consecutive years has created a downward spiral.

Last edited:

Dblbogey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dud: Mike McCarthy

I'm sick of the excuses. I've been reasonably supportive of MM over the years, but it's time to start over on offense. You've got one of the greatest QBs of all time, a true #1 receiver, a TE who has been one of the elites in the game, a group of really talented young receivers, a running back who has over 6 YPC, a bookend franchise tackle protecting his blindside, and you still can't find a way to do a damn thing on offense. It's gotten absolutely ridiculous.

Jimmy Graham is far from elite anymore, and they desperately need a right tackle and a guard. On defense they need 2 OLB and a safety. Time to start thinking of the draft and free agency to fill the needs. I think Gute did a great job in year one and look forward to him filling a few holes and being a legit contender next year.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Jimmy Graham, by now he should have showed us why they gave him the money the word Bust was made for his position...