Official Game Day Thread: Packers @ Jets - 10/31: WIN 9 - 0

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can't believe we actually won with Rodgers playing like crap!!!!!

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Way to go D. You have 6 starters on IR, and you SHUT THEM DOWN??? Amazing.

bubbahotep

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All the injuries and close losses have made this a very tough team. We might not win it all, but those guys are going to fight, I love it!

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU JET FANS...LET ME HEAR HOW YOU CAN BLAME THE REFS FOR BEING SHUTOUT BY THE PACKERS BACKUP DEFENSE!!!! BOOOOOM BABY!!!! GO PACK GO!!! HOW ABOUT THEM PACKERS...YOU CAN'T SLEEP ON US WE ARE STILL IN IT!!!!!!!!! BOOOOM BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

all on the leg of mason crosby!!!! ahhahahahahahahhahaha......woooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
Great GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEFENSE!!!!!!!!!! offense looked dreadfull, but hey, they didnt turn the ball over and thats all we needed! Chuck got an interception, which made me very happy-for many underlying obvious reasons. When clay got that sack at the end of the game I was so happy.

HAPPY HALLOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bada bing baby!!! I believe!!! Shut them out, D!!! That game was all D, all those turnovers! CM3 with another sack followed by a big play on Sanchez. I'm almost too happy to speak right now! I knew we were gonna win this, don't ask me how, my spider sense was telling me! Congrats to all, even wounded, you still kick a**. For all those who picked the Jets to win, what say you now homies? Talk to me! Not only did the pack win, they shut them out in their own stadium!!! Oh hell yeah! Ok, need to remember to breathe, oh my! Good job by ST too, yeah I see you cats! I just can't say enough about our D! You guys amaze me more and more each game! I love you all man!!!!

Fuerue

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congratulations Pack. Both teams were extremely unimpressive. Very reminiscent of the Baltimore game we opened the season with. The only difference was you guys took care of the ball. Well done. Good luck the rest of the way.

I like that Kuhn guy. He runs with passion and fights for every yard. He's a very solid back. Jennings wasn't bad today. Nelson made some key grabs. Rodgers did well for what the defense was giving him, taking care of the football. Most impressive thing today was that the refs gave a fair shake. It was a well officiated game. Anyway, thank you for being kind hosts, (oh except that forget favre guy, he was kind of a jerk throughout the process.) throughout the week. Maybe we will see each other in January if the dice fall our way.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So all the "guest" we had this week are going to come back and say congrats right?

c_mac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Glad to see us win a game like that. Sure I would have wanted some bigger offenseive numbers but hey, we won, so who cares!

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congratulations Pack. Both teams were extremely unimpressive. Very reminiscent of the Baltimore game we opened the season with. The only difference was you guys took care of the ball. Well done. Good luck the rest of the way.

I like that Kuhn guy. He runs with passion and fights for every yard. He's a very solid back. Jennings wasn't bad today. Nelson made some key grabs. Rodgers did well for what the defense was giving him, taking care of the football. Most impressive thing today was that the refs gave a fair shake. It was a well officiated game. Anyway, thank you for being kind hosts throughout the week. Maybe we will see each other in January if the dice fall our way.

didnt see this when I posted.

Thanks, but I thought both Defenses did really well. Offenses were terrible.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All the injuries and close losses have made this a very tough team. We might not win it all, but those guys are going to fight, I love it!
EXACLTY!!!!!

This is a roughed team. This D will not let down. They were amazing last week, and today they were monsters.

We NEED for AR to pick it up. If he doesn't, we won't win anything. But if he can come back to 2009 form, we're the best team in the league.

And, oh my god, the Punter Mashtay was AMAZING!!! The whole ST unit was AMAZING!!!!!!!!

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I like that Kuhn guy. He runs with passion and fights for every yard. He's a very solid back. Jennings wasn't bad today. Nelson made some key grabs. Rodgers did well for what the defense was giving him, taking care of the football. Most impressive thing today was that the refs gave a fair shake. It was a well officiated game. Anyway, thank you for being kind hosts, (oh except that forget favre guy, he was kind of a jerk throughout the process.) throughout the week. Maybe we will see each other in January if the dice fall our way.
Thank you sir.

about the refs, I don't think the Woodson INT was an INT, but your coach had burned the challenges.

On the other hand, there was a clear interference on a 3rd down on Jordy Nelson, that wasn't called.

But you're right, overall, considering how they have been performing, great officiating.

And it was a crappy game, but this game showed the identity of our D. They were amazing.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How about Clay Matthews!!!! He came in when it counted. I jumped off the couch yellin

Members online

Latest posts