Official Game Day Thread: Packers @ Jets - 10/31: WIN 9 - 0

Munny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This game will do nothing more than showcase our glaring weakness - NO RUN GAME.

I hate to say it but I don't think we have goods odds in a win this week.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This game will do nothing more than showcase our glaring weakness - NO RUN GAME.

I hate to say it but I don't think we have goods odds in a win this week.

Pro Football Focus has us as the 6th best running team in the league.

We are 10th in the league for yards per attempt.

We are 16th in total rushing yards.

If you want to talk about a "glaring weakness" talk about our injuries on defense

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The epic question, will Favre play or will he not??? The suspense is just killing me!!!

I did read something about him not possibly finishing the game if he doesnt feel well. Its amazing how much a coach caters to him and his ego

Munny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pro Football Focus has us as the 6th best running team in the league.

We are 10th in the league for yards per attempt.

We are 16th in total rushing yards.

If you want to talk about a "glaring weakness" talk about our injuries on defense

Yeah, and Rodgers is responsible for MUCH of that yardage due to scrambling. Injuries are injuries not a weakness IMO. Our defense is not our weakness even with all of the injuries.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, and Rodgers is responsible for MUCH of that yardage due to scrambling. Injuries are injuries not a weakness IMO. Our defense is not our weakness even with all of the injuries.

Aaron averages 18 yards a game rushing. So I wouldnt call that much.

Have you seen our D line? Decimated. Its the 2010 version of last years O line.

Munny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah our D is tore up =/ Yet I still consider the lack of a reliable run game is our major weakness. Our O-line isn't one I would want to protect my QB with 50 pass attempts a game lol.

ThePerfectBeard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
rodgers is making some **** poor decisions with people wide open... And brandon jackson is such a piece of crap... Finally please stop dropping freaking balls people!

Munny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jackson is a north-south runner with no cut back ability. He also runs like he is scared to get hit. Just my personal opinion tho.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
rodgers is making some **** poor decisions with people wide open... And brandon jackson is such a piece of crap... Finally please stop dropping freaking balls people!

Ray Rice, Chris Johnson, Jones Drew, Matt Forte, Ronnie Brown, Ricky Williams, Deaneglo Williams, and Frank Gore.

Those are 8 running backs who average less yards per carry than Jackson. Why are people such haters? He clearly isnt "a piece of crap"

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The only word I can think of to describe Rodgers this season is UGH.

He is nothing short of terrible. The D is dominating and he can't complete a pass...

Also, screw you fat guy. Call some screens for crying out loud.

Destructo-Jet

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers have stopped the Jets running game.

But your starting field position has been an absolute dream and only three points.

Here we go.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers have stopped the Jets running game.

But your starting field position has been an absolute dream and only three points.

Here we go.
Well, I said it. I wasn't worried about the run D, because it was scrambling QBs who were carving us up. Sure, the RBs average well, but they don't have much TDs or 1st downs to show for.

Also told you guys about Tramon Williams.

But I was worried about our O. Your D is incredibly well taught. They don't sell, you can't figure who's coming, they tackle extremely well, and almost never miss an assignment.

That being said, this Rodgers doesn't scare anyone. For us to win, we need the elite Rodgers. Not this guy.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, I said it. I wasn't worried about the run D, because it was scrambling QBs who were carving us up. Sure, the RBs average well, but they don't have much TDs or 1st downs to show for.

Also told you guys about Tramon Williams.

But I was worried about our O. Your D is incredibly well taught. They don't sell, you can't figure who's coming, they tackle extremely well, and almost never miss an assignment.

That being said, this Rodgers doesn't scare anyone. For us to win, we need the elite Rodgers. Not this guy.

I feel its just as much the WRs as it is Rodgers. Jennings stands out in my mind.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Jackson is running well, why do people expect 80 yard runs on every touch he gets. I see nothing to complain about with the run game, the pass game is the problem right now.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We just got F'ing mugged! So I dont want to hear any Jets fans crying about calls.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jackson is running well, why do people expect 80 yard runs on every touch he gets. I see nothing to complain about with the run game, the pass game is the problem right now.

I think until he has a 200+ yard day he will be hated.

Members online

Latest posts