Michael Boley?

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Relax... i havent heard a rumor or anything. I was just glancing through some free agent profiles on ESPN and his name popped out to me.

I dont know a whole lot about him or his situation with the Falcons so any enlightenment would be appreciated.

I bring him up because he is listed as a fast, reactive linebacker. And im ok with BradyPopp, i think he will be just fine. however im even better with depth and competition. Pushing Brady might make Brady even better. The kid is young (25) good size (6'3" 240ish) and according to ESPN's so called experts, "could be on the verge of a breakout".

As silly as ESPN and rankings can be i thought it might bear mentioning that he graded out at 80 while Lance Briggs graded out at 81. I dont think competition and depth at any spot on the field is a bad thing and ultimately i think its what breeds the little bit of success we have seen so far.

Thoughts, Rejections? anything?

OP
OP
P

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
nevermind... just read that the Falcons put a first round tender on him and even though the contract talks are non existent right now... the Falcons want to resign him to a long deal.

even IF i was remotely interested in losing a first round pick over this guy (which i am definetly not willing to do) i wouldnt want to sign an unproven to a long contract.

so cancel this idea. mods feel free to delete.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Taco wallace?

Picking on a KSU grad again hey...

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

It was the Seattle connection that got Taco a look see in GB..

or maybe it was a security trap that went bad..

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
"New Border Security Device" :lol:

BangTheDrum

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dang, I was wondering why he would still be on the market, because I think he could be outstanding. Plus, a change of scenery almost always does a guy good, especially if its from a place like Craplanta

Latest posts