Merry Chirstmas RealPackerBacker...

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First of all Jess, you might want to refer SpartaChris to the 'no personal attacks' thread after his last post. Just sayin'. Instead of letting him take a knife to a gunfight so to speak.

As far as Aaron's performance in the Arizona game...you forgot 1 important stat. So I'll just ask one thing: What did Aaron do on the final offensive play of the game?

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First of all Jess, you might want to refer SpartaChris to the 'no personal attacks' thread after his last post. Just sayin'. Instead of letting him take a knife to a gunfight so to speak.

As far as Aaron's performance in the Arizona game...you forgot 1 important stat. So I'll just ask one thing: What did Aaron do on the final offensive play of the game?

Yeah, no need, you clearly deserve it. I'd list you as a troll if I could, but I'm not a moderator.

Act like a ****** and you'll get treated like a ******. Act like a rational individual and you'll get treated as such.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score

He fumbled.

It's his fault OT went the way it did. Between the fumble and the missed throw to Jennings, Aaron lost OT in that game. I'll give you that. But the way the offense played in regulation we shouldn't have been in OT in the first place if the defense plays halfway decent.

And he actually is right, Chris. Cut out the name calling, please.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, look at that. Favre threw a game losing pick-6.. He's so much better than Aaron Rodgers...

OP
OP
Cardsmc25

Cardsmc25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome sir...
Our specials tonight... Crow Suflay with a light "foot in the mouth" sauce
We also have Crow Soup that is to die for

If only the Vikings had a QB that didn't blow the game late... pulled a real "Rodgers" on that one...

:happy0005::stinker:

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't know of any real packer fans who are happy the pro bowl qb is hurt, only trollls. And yeah I'm name calling, if you want to read me the riot act go ahead but I am going to call it like I see it

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
There's nothing like spending an hour or so today arguing with someone only to be validated that very night. :lol:

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
So I'll just ask one thing: What did Aaron do on the final offensive play of the game?

Get his head torn sideways by a vicious facemask that was missed by the referee?

Is that the correct answer? I hope I win the prize!

Oh, he is banned. Nevermind.

Attachments

• UNTITLED1.jpg
    UNTITLED1.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 63

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
realpackerbacker you will so not be missed, REAL PACKER BACKER! Today we ban you, the presumed-know-it-all of garbage info, KNOW IT ALL!!!!.......your love for Favre is deeper then the ocean, SO DEEP!!!!! one day even you will become a Rodgers fan....NO WAYYY!!!!

sorry, my creative juices stopped, see if you can continue, it's a shame he got banned b4 the jets game, OMG the ammo we would have on him right now, haha...he would probably respond, "it's the defenses fault!" GARBO FAVRE!!! GARBO!!!

skibum55

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Get his head torn sideways by a vicious facemask that was missed by the referee?

Is that the correct answer? I hope I win the prize!

Oh, he is banned. Nevermind.

I'll take "How did the zebras screw the Packers in the playoffs?" for $1000, Alex.