Merry Chirstmas RealPackerBacker...

Cardsmc25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It sounds like you got your wish... I just got a tweet that McNugget said that Rodgers won't practice full time and could possibly miss the game against Miami. Now you can see just how obnoxious you sound. It's going to take an adjustment to how the Packers approach the game to win. This just went from a tough match-up to a tougher one.

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
What's his nickname for A-Rodg? Choker? or something like that?
I'd be curious to hear what he has accomplished in his lifetime.....(realpackerbacker)

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think he's still hoping we trade Rodgers to the Vikings for Favre, his Crocs and his possible suspension.

BBalzWI

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To be honest, I hate the fact that Rodgers won't be on the field Sunday or possibly won't.

But trying to look at what good could come from this might seem difficult, but I believe some great things could come from the game if Rodgers is held out due to medical reasons.

I feel like McCarthy won't have the ability to call 50 passing plays, he's going to have to lean on more conservative plays and a bit more running. We all know McCarthy is a throw first run second style coach. . .but if he doesn't have Rodgers, that's going to have to change. Flynn is a great back up, best in the league imo (but i love any Packer) and the game plan is going to have to change drastically for Flynn to take the helm.

I'm looking forward to McCarthy having to be outside his comfort zone this Sunday if Rodgers is off the field and give BJax, Kuhn and Nance some heavy ground time.

OP
OP
Cardsmc25

Cardsmc25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would really like to see Nance get on the field in the Running Back role... it's well over due.

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It sounds like you got your wish... I just got a tweet that McNugget said that Rodgers won't practice full time and could possibly miss the game against Miami. Now you can see just how obnoxious you sound. It's going to take an adjustment to how the Packers approach the game to win. This just went from a tough match-up to a tougher one.

I got this from ESPN like an hour ago and wanted you guys to take your shots before I gave you some REAL information.

Fact is, Chokon Rodgers plays Sunday more than likely, loses the game to Miami, makes us a .500 team AGAIN during his starting career, but this time has an excuse 'well I wasn't all there for the game that's why I threw the game away'. And if it isn't him saying it, it'll be Teddy or Mike.

If Aaron ISN'T able to go...we have Graham Harrell as our backup...the kid who beat UT in the Red River Rivalry a couple years back in the final seconds. Not a bad backup to have.

Our Starter? A National Championship winning QB with LSU. Not too shabby if you ask me. I'll be willing to bet he won't turn the ball over to Crosby late in Regulation, or throw a pick in OT.

Yeah if Chokon sits for one week...we're a better team for that one week...too bad it's not a shoulder separation so that Flynn could show you guys WHY I'm right...cause you guys aren't gonna see how bad your boy sucks after just one game with Flynn at the helm.

OP
OP
Cardsmc25

Cardsmc25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So you're saying if Aaron does not play... the Packers will win, but if he does play the Packers will lose? Am I understanding you correctly? And you just wished Aaron had a season ending shoulder injury? Just making sure, so I know who to credit when our season turns around with Matt Flynn at quarterback.

T

The_Ohioan_Cheesehead

I think realpackerbacker is a Viking fan in disguise. Rodgers is the best thing to happen to the Packers. When he has time to make a play he will make a play. Lets not forget he took the entire game on his shoulders in the Over Time game against Arizona almost winning the game.

He steeped up when no one else did. After that game I truly feel hes the Face of the Team now.

BBalzWI

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I got this from ESPN like an hour ago and wanted you guys to take your shots before I gave you some REAL information.

Fact is, Chokon Rodgers plays Sunday more than likely, loses the game to Miami, makes us a .500 team AGAIN during his starting career, but this time has an excuse 'well I wasn't all there for the game that's why I threw the game away'. And if it isn't him saying it, it'll be Teddy or Mike.

If Aaron ISN'T able to go...we have Graham Harrell as our backup...the kid who beat UT in the Red River Rivalry a couple years back in the final seconds. Not a bad backup to have.

Our Starter? A National Championship winning QB with LSU. Not too shabby if you ask me. I'll be willing to bet he won't turn the ball over to Crosby late in Regulation, or throw a pick in OT.

Yeah if Chokon sits for one week...we're a better team for that one week...too bad it's not a shoulder separation so that Flynn could show you guys WHY I'm right...cause you guys aren't gonna see how bad your boy sucks after just one game with Flynn at the helm.

lol. . .obvious troll is obvious.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score

Troy Smith
Matt Leinart
Jason White
Eric Crouch
Chris Weinke
Ron Dayne
Danny Weurffel
Rashaan Salaam
Gino Toretta
Desmond Howard (outside of his year returning kicks for GB)
Ty Detmer

What do all those players have in common? They all won a Heisman Trophy and then sucked in the NFL. Quit using college success as a barometer for pro success when it clearly doesn't mean a damn thing.

And that list is just going back to 1990.

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And didn't Detmer have more come from behind victories his one year starting in the NFL than Aaron does so far in over 2 years? Just sayin'!

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think realpackerbacker is a Viking fan in disguise. Rodgers is the best thing to happen to the Packers. When he has time to make a play he will make a play. Lets not forget he took the entire game on his shoulders in the Over Time game against Arizona almost winning the game.

He steeped up when no one else did. After that game I truly feel hes the Face of the Team now.

Ok Ohioan_Cheesehead who lost the ball on the final offense play of the Arizona play? He stepped up and helped the Cardinals win that game when no other Packer would...I totally agree with you about that.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
And didn't Detmer have more come from behind victories his one year starting in the NFL than Aaron does so far in over 2 years? Just sayin'!
Thank you for just dismissing my point. Why present a well-thought out defense when you could just cherrypick one thing from that list and try to change the topic?

And are you talking about the year Detmer completed less than 60% of his passes and had 15 TD's to 13 INT's while losing his first and only playoff game as a starter? That year? Rodgers doubled the TD's and threw about half the number of picks while doing the same thing in the playoffs. Yeah, Detmer clearly owns him. :rolleyes:

Also, Detmer had 3 4th quarter game winning drives that year. Rodgers has 4. Research makes you look less like a troll, I find.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
And ah...what is Aaron's playoff record so far?
0-1 in 2 years as a starter. Whoopdyding.

And when he did get there the offense put up 45 points while completing 66% of his passes for 400+ yards and 5 total TD's. Clearly he played like **** that day. The defense's inability to stop Kurt Warner from doing quite literally whatever he wanted to do had nothing to do with it.

That loss is on the defense. If your offense gives you 45 points you have to win and if you don't, it's your defense's fault.

BBalzWI

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If your offense gives you 45 points you have to win and if you don't, it's your defense's fault.

I think that's where the argument should stop but I have a feeling something will soon crawl out from under the bridge again.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bla bla bla bla...the negative comments don't need to be heard, Rodgers had a subpar game that led to 2 3rd down conversions all day, which led to only 13 points, which gave the skins every opportunity possible to come back, frustrating, Rodgers produced an opportunity to win, but the man isn't SUPERMAN, he is HUMAN, he can make mistakes, he still produced for us and did more good then bad

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You REALLY gotta quit walkin' into things, you're making this too easy

You really are a ******* ***-hat, you know that?

Ooohhh, Rodgers didn't win the f*cking Super Bowl his first or second year as a starter! ZOMG! Lets cut him now! Worst quarterback ever of all time! Oh noes!!!

How about you sit down and enjoy a nice cup of shut the f*ck up and let the rest of us speak intelligently on matters relating to the Green Bay Packers.

Members online

Latest posts