Lacy gets concussed

Ceodore

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Didn't even notice this during the game. Just figured he was out because the blowout was on.

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So much for the Riddell Speedflex technology...

You could have wrapped his head in bubblewrap, pillows, blankets and then a big helmet and I don't think it would have mattered on that play.

This is just what we get with Lacy, he's physical, he welcomes contact (hard contact), and on that play he laid into Thomas, who's a beast as well. This is why I don't think his time in the NFL will be very long. He will wear himself out quickly.

That said, I LOVE Eddie Lacy.

Reaction score
Every year these pages are flood with sky-is-falling predictions. It's not unheard of[/QUOTE
I like your avatar. I used to collect beer cans in the 70's nBut I feel conflicted with the Spanish German thing. Maybe one day if I earn your respect you can enlighten me?

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No connection really. I've got some family history with the Schlitz brewery and enjoy drinking it. At the same time, I liked the El Guapo character in The Three Amigos.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
In the SI article Lacy was in this past summer the concussion was brought up..

http://www.si.com/nfl/2014/09/04/eddie-lacy-green-bay-packers

As Lacy began his recovery in a hospital, his parents called and insisted he reconsider his career choice. “I prefer to have you whole than paralyzed,” Wanda told him.

“Where else am I going to make this type of money?” Eddie asked.

So we shall see what his mom says this time and how Eddie reacts to it a 2nd time

Members online