Keep playing Brett Favre, but not for Packers

gbcheese1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
phil, you are a joke, this is about the 20th post I have seen you make regarding Favre threatening to quit, etc.. Get it through your head, the media has spun retirement for the last 4 years. Every single time he is in an interview it comes up, does he bring it up, NO! It's a story that the media continues to spin. Your hatred and jealousy are blinding you!

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You have made only 3 posts and you already bore me. Are you a Packer fan or are you an anti-Phil fan because you seem to want to talk about me more than the Packers.
On top of that your numbers are off again (20 posts?). If you want to use numbers or stats to make a point do a little research first. That way you can play with the big boys and it just might keep you from looking like a rambling dork. I said might by the way.

Have a nice holiday.
:D

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
You have made only 3 posts and you already bore me. Are you a Packer fan or are you an anti-Phil fan because you seem to want to talk about me more than the Packers.
On top of that your numbers are off again (20 posts?). If you want to use numbers or stats to make a point do a little research first. That way you can play with the big boys and it just might keep you from looking like a rambling dork. I said might by the way.

Have a nice holiday.

Making friends on Christmas aren't you Phil?

You have NO business telling the faithful Pack fans to shut the f**k up.
Afterall, you are nothing more than a flaming Bear troll who has nowhere else to go but here. I heard that your inaneness was kicked off of the Bears boards... Kind of like Chase/Steal Wheels/Royston was off of here.

If you are here to lend an empathetic ear to some down and out fans who are bashing a team which has been going through a sufferable season, I can see you being useful on this board afterall, Bears fans know all about losing... but since your tone is always an argumentative, agitating tone, your posts are reaking of smack, more and more.

Oh since this is Christmas, Merry Christmas. And hope the joys of Christmas don't find your team this week.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Obi1 said:
Philtration said:

Have a nice holiday.

Afterall, you are nothing more than a flaming Bear troll who has nowhere else to go but here. I heard that your inaneness was kicked off of the Bears boards... Kind of like Chase/Steal Wheels/Royston was off of here.

If you are here to lend an empathetic ear to some down and out fans who are bashing a team which has been going through a sufferable season, I can see you being useful on this board afterall, Bears fans know all about losing... but since your tone is always an argumentative, agitating tone, your posts are reaking of smack, more and more.

Oh since this is Christmas, Merry Christmas. And hope the joys of Christmas don't find your team this week.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
Obi1 said:
Philtration said:

Have a nice holiday.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
Looks like phil went into hibernation!

Members online

No members online now.