1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

It seems that some of the fans forget...

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Obi1, Jul 13, 2005.

1. Philtration

Philtration Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +9 / 2 / -2
    You can try to convince yourself that the Packers will win the Super Bowl with a very poor defense until you are blue in the face. If they were as good as you say then they don't loose at home in the first round last year. (to a Vikings team that you say is not very good) By the way, the Packers offense can not score like that Rams team could so I miss the connection.
  2. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    You can try to convince yourself that the Packers will win the Super Bowl with a very poor defense until you are blue in the face. If they were as good as you say then they don't loose at home in the first round last year. (to a Vikings team that you say is not very good) By the way, the Packers offense can not score like that Rams team could so I miss the connection.[/quote:e5okv68u]

Short term memory Phil? The connection is that you said one sided teams can't get it done and I gave you the Ravens and the Rams. Go find a Bears forum to talk crappy football team news and leave winners with winners. I know, I know...you arent supposed to be a flaming poster but a person with a different perspective but I haven't seen much but "flaming". Sorry

Oh, by the way, after further review...Bears still suck!
  3. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Before I get warned to take this to the smack area, I'll leave Phil alone now. I just wanted him to know that not everyone likes his little "put the Bears spin on everything in this forum just to try and stir the pot" posts. He may have good points to other people but all I ever see is him trying to put Walter Payton and George Halas in 99.9% of his posts.

GO PACKERS!!!

I'm done now.
  4. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    exactly who's doing the flaming here? im really getting tired of reading nonsense like this.

these types of conversations are thoroughly lame, not to mention they negatively influence the direction of the thread. these playground style posts and personal beefs are more than welcome in the smack forum...not here. if i see anymore junior high-school activity in this thread im going to delete it.

have fun.

*carry on*
  5. arrowgargantuan

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    hey no fair.

you typed this while i was typing mine. just know this stuff needs to stop ND. i'm not interested in who's at fault, i simply don't want to read it anymore.
  6. Obi1

Obi1 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    So what are you saying? Its OK to flame and not OK to counterflame?
    I don't get it. Its all right for a NON Packer fan to attack the packers but not OK for the Packers fan to defend?

I thought this was America.
  7. arrowgargantuan

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Obi-

is that what you got from that?

im not going to debate this with you. this is a warning to anybody who wants to turn a thread into a sophomoric pissing contest. i'm tired of reading it...so it ends here, understand? if i see anymore BS name-calling from EITHER of you i'm going to delete it.
  8. chibiabos

chibiabos Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

You have a point but, you forget the other side of the ball at the beginning of Lombardi's reign and the fact the Pack was loaded with talent due to previous drafts that were the result of being the bottom feeders for so long. Besides Lombardi was one of a kind and will not reappear in todays system.
  9. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Can you just imagine what the NFL would be like if the tactics and rules were the same now as they were in Lombardi's day..... Player's rights? Ya kiddin' me, right? Walker would already be playing for the worst Team in football by now - no choice at all where he'd be allowed to go by the Packers....

It'd be fun, but it'll never happen!