if harris is gone next year...

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
they made it him because hwen he came back fromthe injury thats when the D started going downhill. it was not even close to being his fault, just bad timing. everyone played like crap except for him woodson and collins. when a team runs as well as everyone did its difficult to defend the pass when PA's can be implimented, etc. sanders is to blame for 80% of it.

Reaction score
Harris Is raw The first 15 games nobody through to the wr he was on he had bad games the last 2 but they woiuld throw to his guy once or twice a game thats awsome he doesnt get the picks but he does job besides the ruptured spleen

UncleMeat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Harris has dropped off the last few seasons, but the amount of time him and Woodson are expected to stay in coverage is absurd. It all starts with the pass rush. Those boys in Denver are still much better corners than ours and they got exploited all year because they can't rush the passer (surprise, they run about the same defense as us too).

Reaction score
Very True but Al harris is old hes 30 something but hes still great i love his style of play he doesnt take anything from any receiver he has some trouble with the bigger more aggressive Wrs But who doesnt. the only time ive seen him on the packers when he had a bad game was against Plexico which of course was a bad time to have his worse game. Im pretty pissed at the packers They Have so much Talent and youth to that team its not even funny

catchpatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Al Harris isn't going anywhere. I suspect we'll see a little more Williams and a little less of the two veterans next year, but I think it's obvious to everyone that the cornerbacks weren't the problem with this defense.

Aa-rodg_is_cool

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the packers dumped harris I'd probably cry.. I mean I really doubt that tramon williams is ready to be a starter.. yeah hehad some picks but he was gettin burned alot too... I'm not sayin I dont like the guy just sayin I dont think Tramons ready to be a starter

Just|Me

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Difficult to say. If Nolan really signs with GB, he'll probably switch to th 3-4 D#. And when that happens, Harris isn't any longer the right CB. Sad story, but the team has to move on.

Latest posts