From a Cowboys fan...

BlueMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Doom:

Two years ago, I make the trek from MS to Lambeau for the Arizona game. After the game, we were having a few beers (okay, many beers) at a post-game party at one of the hotels.

Well, in the middle of this sea of green and gold were three guys with Cowboys jerseys sitting in the corner...a 'Boys game was on the tube and they were the only people in the bar paying any attention. They were yelling every time the Cowboys did something good...they were about as out of place as three guys could possibly be.

I walked over to them and asked what the heck three Cowboys fans were doing in Green Bay for a game with Arizona. They explained that they could care less about either team, but had always wanted to watch a game at Lambeau Field. One guy said, "If you're a real fan of the game, you have to eventually make the pilgrimage to Lambeau." That pretty much summed it up for me. We had a good time hanging out with those guys that night:).

starr15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
like i always used to say about tony romo even tho its off topic 2 things he shouldve done to jessica simpson, marry her, or shoot her 8)