Fire Joe Barry -- Updated -- he's gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wHo iS gOiNg tO cOoRdInAtE oUr dEfEnSe tHe rEsT oF tHe yEaR iF wE fIrE jOe bArRy nOw?

A toddler. Justin Bieber. A tackling dummy. Literally no one would be a downgrade.
Anytime you give up 30 points to the worst team in the league and let the opposing QB have the best day of his career it is time to file for unemployment compensation. The only reason Carolina lost was because they ran out of time.

Last edited:

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This game is exactly the reason you should've fired Joe Barry last week. I don't want to hear any more about "who are you going to get that's better" or "what's the point this late in the year".
I think it means there is nobody on the defensive staff who they think is capable or will be considered. We won't win the SB this year no matter what we do at the DC position. Sending a message by firing him now may have some value. Maybe the closeness to Christmas has something to do with it. Maybe it means MLF knows who the replacement will be already.

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sending a message by firing him now may have some value.

There is absolutely no value in seemingly throwing everyone under the bus other than JB which is what it seems like he is doing now week after week. I didn't catch the press conference, but I saw someone mention that he had issue with the offense not helping the defense out?

If he said that, so.. ya... its the offenses fault now.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If I was Barry, I think I would ask to be fired. You know it's probably coming. Time to move on sooner than later.

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There is absolutely no value in seemingly throwing everyone under the bus other than JB which is what it seems like he is doing now week after week. I didn't catch the press conference, but I saw someone mention that he had issue with the offense not helping the defense out?

If he said that, so.. ya... its the offenses fault now.
Hey, the offense has to sustain a drive so the defense can recover from their 14 play, 8 minute touchdown drive they gave up.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Where has the pass rush gone? Carolina was giving up a ton of sacks until today. Every aspect of this defense is terrible.pass rush, coverage, tackling, run defense. Barry has every single player playing like crap.
Honestly, I think a lot of these guys don't have much left to give for Joe Barry. They want him gone as much as anyone.

Team Ronny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There is definitely something amiss. The dline played great against the Chiefs and Lions..yet sucks against terrible olines! Just think how good this team would be if their dline played as well as we were told they would! Yeah the offense is streaky..but this defense is just terrible!

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Where has the pass rush gone? Carolina was giving up a ton of sacks until today. Every aspect of this defense is terrible.pass rush, coverage, tackling, run defense. Barry has every single player playing like crap.
Went on Christmas break.

Status
Not open for further replies.