Favre's circle targets Thompson as fall guy

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
Which means it's going to take McCarthy or Thompson to come out and say "Rodgers is our QB. Favre is a retired player not on our radar." And of course...THEY'LL be the villains.
Yes, they would be because they would have turned down an opportunity to better the team.....

You've been added to the list.

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Little things here and there gave him the impression they didn't want him back???

Ok guys, let's do this together. Ted, you ****** his right one. Mike, you ****** his left one. And for you board of directors... form a queue.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Little things here and there gave him the impression they didn't want him back???

Ok guys, let's do this together. Ted, you ****** his right one. Mike, you ****** his left one. And for you board of directors... form a queue.

It was the little things, man. Little things like building a top defense so he doesn't have to do all the work. Little things like giving him young, talented, hungry players like grant and jennings.

It's the little things, man.

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have kept pretty quiet on this whole thing, but I would love to know when that commercial was made. If it was in the last week, I don't really know how I feel about that.

I don't find the situation humorous at all.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I have kept pretty quiet on this whole thing, but I would love to know when that commercial was made. If it was in the last week, I don't really know how I feel about that.

Commercial was made BEFORE all this crap hit the fan

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The whole thing ****** me off so much I don't even want to talk about it.

If longtime is right, as I imagine he is, then Clemens should not be putting that out there. That is riding the Favre train a little too much.

I will just call the occasional person a ****** and limit myself to that.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The whole thing ****** me off so much I don't even want to talk about it.

If longtime is right, as I imagine he is, then Clemens should not be putting that out there. That is riding the Favre train a little too much.

I will just call the occasional person a ****** and limit myself to that.

I'll pick your slack.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackOne said:

Commercial was made BEFORE all this crap hit the fan

Commercial was made BEFORE all this crap hit the fanS.
(Thats how i feel) :wink:

Members online

Latest posts