Bills Threaten Packers In 2010 Season

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
I read the subject line and laughed so hard I nearly soiled myself....Not really, but....
Unless Jim Kelly is back, the Bills are not going to be able to contain the Pack...at Lambeau...at the Home Opener....
I'd be willing to put a Grant down on it...not Ryan, Ulysses.....($50)
And I doubt the kicker will be single-handedly (?) bringing the Packers to the L column...Scott Norwood, anybody?

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One of my best friends here in Dallas is a die-hard Bills (Sabres) fan from Buffalo, and I watched the draft this year at his house.
He's not even getting the Sunday Ticket for the first time in years because he feels his team is horrible and it's not worth paying about $100 for each win he might see.

We should kill them, but we have to make sure that we don't make Aaron Maybin look like an Antwan Odom or Adewale Ogunleye like last year's first 2 weeks. Those 2 guys were nothing until they played us. We (our OTs) made them look like Julius Peppers. Speaking of Peppers, we visit him in Chicago the week after this Bills game.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Peppers is more of a concern to me than the entire Bills team. Yeah, he was great at the end of last season when he was showcasing himself for his payday. The question is, will Julius decide to play or just half-*** it out there. My guess is after a fat contract, it's Haynesworth time brother.

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Respect ALL teams. However, the Bills... At Lambeau.. Loose if the Packers show up and respect them as an NFL football team. Although mAdden 11 next game is the Bills and we have both won our first games... lol Who do they play first?

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Losing to the Bills would be more embaressing than losing to TB last season...

and I definitly dont see the Packers laying a giant egg during their home opener.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dunno why the Bills are being singled out here.
EVERY team is a threat to the Pack during the 2010 season.

Latest posts