Anyone else miss Grady Jackson yet?

hoos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The middle of the line is getting blown up. Pickett was standing straight up on McNabb's touchdown. Say what you want about Grady as a person, but the one thing he did was plug up the middle. TT blew this one. Grady should still be a packer.

majikman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

i miss Grady..

TT..you big dummy!

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Grady made a difference for the Packers D the past 2 years. He made a play this weekend that was unbelievable.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i dont care what our interior d-line looks like, we're not sending enough blitz packages to get on mcnabb, philly is gonna have to win this game thru the air, and we need to adjust

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Grady is no longer a Packer. He is also no longer a Raider for those of you who know nothing other than the Packers present team.

There is a reason T.T. allowed Grady to move on, and if grady was eating his 2,300 cheese burgers this off season you would be *****ing about how T.T. kept him.

The guy is a talent but a risk, and he is long in the tooth.

The Packers are winning 9-7 right now with 9:00 left in the third and are up on the point spread by 13 points. Yet I log on here and read another shoulda, woulda, coulda post.

Amazing idiotic thought.

OP
OP
H

hoos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nothing idiotic about the thought. Grady is a good player pure and simple and we should have brought him back. I've always felt this way. It just crossed my mind as I watched the Eagles continually run it down our throat. Grady was always good at anchoring down low and plugging the middle, the kind of play you need near the goal line.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
Grady is no longer a Packer. He is also no longer a Raider for those of you who know nothing other than the Packers present team.

There is a reason T.T. allowed Grady to move on, and if grady was eating his 2,300 cheese burgers this off season you would be ****** about how T.T. kept him.

The Packers are winning 9-7 right now with 9:00 left in the third and are up on the point spread by 13 points. Yet I log on here and read another shoulda, woulda, coulda post.

Amazing idiotic thought.

Boy, you kinda look like the guy with the "idiotic thought" right about now.

Pickett doesn't clog up the middle anywhere near the amount big Grady did

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:

There is a reason T.T. allowed Grady to move on, and if grady was eating his 2,300 cheese burgers this off season you would be ****** about how T.T. kept him.

Amazing idiotic thought.

Dont be a hater.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The problem is that you don't have a middle linebacker who can play? We don't need Grady Jackson, we need a damn middle linebacker who can get off a block

Members online

Latest posts