2023 TNF shout box thread vs Motown kitty cats.

Magooch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Doubs broke to the corner, Love threw to the spot he thought he would be at. Things like that will improve with experience.
That’s what I was going to say and I’m curious as to how it was drawn up. If Doubs keeps running that in route the throw is probably right on the money. Was Doubs supposed to run to the corner, option route, was he making something up on the fly, or just ran the wrong route?

MadCat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was an uphill battle the entire game after digging that deep hole. The offense will get better but the defense has to do more to keep us in games and give the offense more of a chance.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A lot of people hate Thursday Night Football, saying the short time frame makes for sloppy games. I'm going to hope that has a lot to do with this game, try to forget it, and move on. Seeing how good the Lions are though, we need to improve. Might take a few years.

ColoradoPacker51

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I get this game has been out of hand from the start but the more I see 28 in the backfield the more my blood boils. 33 is your best player and he hardly touches the ball. Regardless of score, you have to continue to build and develop your offense and 28 is not any good

Magooch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I’m wondering just how healthy Jones is tonight. Our OL has done NOTHING and Jones took a few big shots; can’t help but wonder if they’re hit playing it safe and keeping Jones fairly limited at this point.

Outsider99

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Lafleur should get grilled on why he decided to keep Barry after last season when everyone was sure he was getting fired.
Lafleur needs to call basic plays early in the game to let Love get a rhythm.
I am not a big Lafleur fan. I like old school head coaches that don't care about waxing their eyebrows.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
I think Lafleur should get grilled on why he decided to keep Barry after last season when everyone was sure he was getting fired.
Lafleur needs to call basic plays early in the game to let Love get a rhythm.
I am not a big Lafleur fan. I like old school head coaches that don't care about waxing their eyebrows.
Agreed on the first part. The 2nd part is a little strange.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Special teams have been horrendous again this year!
How so? Excellent punts. Good kick and punt coverage. Two dead perfect FGs. Nixon had a big punt return. Other than a couple of penalties and a bad decision by a rookie, I fail to see how the special teams as a whole were "horrendous."

Members online

No members online now.