Z Smith questionable

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Knee injury in practice yesterday. Fakrell also questionable.
Good point by Andy Herman. he says watch it Ramsay gets promoted from the practice squad today. That would not bode well for Smith and / or Fackrell.
No practice squad call-up probably means it's good that both will play.

gbgary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
play gary more and rest him. would be silly to make a ps call-up...unless it's long term. there was no panic in any of the coaches pressers today so it's clearly nothing big.

H

HardRightEdge

"Questionable" can mean a lot of things. Both were limited participants in practice. It's not like they spent the day in the training room.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
play gary more and rest him. would be silly to make a ps call-up...unless it's long term. there was no panic in any of the coaches pressers today so it's clearly nothing big.

I'm not comfortable with gbgary playing at all, he is liable to go sack Rodgers! ;)

If Z-Dog can't go, it will just mean more snaps for Fackrell and RASHAN Gary.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not comfortable with gbgary playing at all, he is liable to go sack Rodgers! ;)

If Z-Dog can't go, it will just mean more snaps for Fackrell and RASHAN Gary.

no chance. you'd have to time me with a sun dial.
meh.
looking forward to seeing it.

You never know. With as long as Rodgers holds onto the ball he just might get there. Might take a little longer than RGs 6 seconds but it is AR after all.

OP
OP
P

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Now it's being called a calf and not a knee injury? Whatever it is, the question is will he be 100%? Will he be limited or have his play count drop? Is it something that could be aggravated and be made worse?
Well, I guess we'll be finding out in about four and a half hours.

Obviously, anything can be aggravated, but I doubt the Packers would risk putting him out there in game #4 if that possibility was too high. Z-Dog at 75% might be better than either Fackrell or Gary, but I imagine both of those guys will be seeing more snaps.

The silver lining with a Thursday night game, 10 days to rest up til the next game! :tup: