You've got to be kidding me... LOL

OP
OP

12theTruth

Yeh... I mean maybe... No... Uh, wait a minute. OK... Ummmm, I'll get back with you on that

OP
OP

12theTruth

An autographed pair of Wranglers?

I don't think the league wants Favre back but some in the media would be giddy as all get out.

OP
OP

12theTruth

Yeh. Grab the popcorn. LOL

Its sad though that I'm sure there were other QB's that the Rams called but the media can't resist the needle mover Brett Favre. He had them at hello.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
DAMN IT.......I posted that, but I didnt see it was already up. Search didnt prompt me...Errr......

Either way, this story is a comic read. I actually would love to see him suit up for the Rams.....All fat, Slow, grey haired...then.... WHAM!!! sacked so bad you can hear the bones snaping and then done for good..... That would make my day/month/year

OP
OP

12theTruth

DAMN IT.......I posted that, but I didnt see it was already up. Search didnt prompt me...Errr......

Either way, this story is a comic read. I actually would love to see him suit up for the Rams.....All fat, Slow, grey haired...then.... WHAM!!! sacked so bad you can hear the bones snaping and then done for good..... That would make my day/month/year

Favre would be a good fit for the WWE I'm thinking. He should do that after his high school coaching career is over.

Its amazing how RGIII, Russell Wilson, Kaepernick, and company can't collectively captivate the NFL news distributors. But good ole grey beard and Tim Tebow are lurking in the shadows waiting for that next headline.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Favre would be a good fit for the WWE I'm thinking. He should do that after his high school coaching career is over.

Its amazing how RGIII, Russell Wilson, Kaepernick, and company can't collectively captivate the NFL news distributors. But good ole grey beard and Tim Tebow are lurking in the shadows waiting for that next headline.

The thing about Favre and the media buzz..... people either love him, hate him or love to hate him.....anyone who like NFL football will be reading anything new on Favre......the media doesnt help the matter much either, any little tid bit and they are the flies and Favre is the ****.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Speaking of unmentionable. There was an interview regarding Peyton Manning, and he who cannot be mentioned was having a hard time talking and making sense. They were talking about Peyton playing his first game in Indy as a Bronco, and got Favre's perspective. I don't think the gunslinger is doing very well mentally. I feel kind of sad about that, seriously.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Speaking of unmentionable. There was an interview regarding Peyton Manning, and he who cannot be mentioned was having a hard time talking and making sense. They were talking about Peyton playing his first game in Indy as a Bronco, and got Favre's perspective. I don't think the gunslinger is doing very well mentally. I feel kind of sad about that, seriously.

Has #4 ever really been mentally stable?

OP
OP

12theTruth

Maybe he's playing the sympathy card. He has enough mental abilities to help coach Oak Grove High School to a top rated team in Mississippi. http://www.sunherald.com/2013/10/23/5054210/oak-grove-favre-rolling-along.html

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I had no problem with da Bears taking him out and showing that the Iron Man had rusted.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I blame Bus Cook for all this.
If only he had kept his pie hole shut about how great Favre is and is ready to come back and play.
Very similar to a **** and his oldest hooker.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
^ Did you read the rest of the article?
The guy who wrote it acts like there are no good QBs anywhere in the NFL.
What he doesn't realize is that this is how it has always been.
Just a handful of elite or really good superstar QBs.
And he is forgetting that it is a team sport.
To make a QB look good it takes ALL the guys around him plus really good coaching.

Yahoo "news" and writing in general just really sucks.
They are nothing but hack writers.

OP
OP

12theTruth

^ Did you read the rest of the article?
The guy who wrote it acts like there are no good QBs anywhere in the NFL.
What he doesn't realize is that this is how it has always been.
Just a handful of elite or really good superstar QBs.
And he is forgetting that it is a team sport.
To make a QB look good it takes ALL the guys around him plus really good coaching.

Yahoo "news" and writing in general just really sucks.
They are nothing but hack writers.

No I didn't read the article as I knew of the bad writing by the majority of those yahoo writers. But that headline and its accompanying pic. Keepers :D

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Well....while on the subject. As much smack as chris carter still talks, the vikes should re-sign him to help out ponder. Hell, he might just show jennings a thing or two.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I`ve just got off the phone with the Rams general manager. He`s asked me if I`M free on Sunday, and would I be prepared to play ? Apparently he`s exhausted all other avenues. :eek:

Members online

Latest posts