Your favorite Aaron Rodgers throw ever

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's the problem marrying into a non-football family. I politely decline Thanksgiving at their house when the Packers on tv. I instead drive back to Milwaukee to watch with my parents, because my mother will plan Thanksgiving around the game....not my MIL.

Reaction score
That's the problem marrying into a non-football family. I politely decline Thanksgiving at their house when the Packers on tv. I instead drive back to Milwaukee to watch with my parents, because my mother will plan Thanksgiving around the game....not my MIL.
Oh there’s nothing like a Thanksgiving meal, family and a good Packer game.
Looks like you’ll be stuck with the In-Laws watching the Lions vs Bears on Thanksgiving this year :roflmao:

Last edited:

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The hail marys are definitely the most exciting thing to watch and yes, Rodgers has the skills to deliver a deep long ball in the general vicinity of a receiver in those situations and has. But most of the time, those rely a lot on luck and what the defense does/doesn't do. All of those will be on his career highlight reel, but the balls he delivers quite frequently, to a well covered receiver, with pinpoint accuracy are IMO, the ones that set him apart from most QB's.

Agreed.

That hail mary was actually his SECOND hail mary on that drive. I really like the 60 yard completion on 4th and 20 earlier that drive.

Also the 3rd and 10 to Jennings. That was in such a tight window, that on the replay you could see the ball get slightly tipped just before it got to Jennings.

The Jared Cook pass is the one that apparently all college QBs nowadays practice in front of the scouts saying "hey I can do that too!"

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure anybody posted this and I'm to physically frugal (lazy) to go back and look. Almost all the aforementioned plays.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

D

Deleted member 6794

I‘m going with the pass to Cobb Week 17 in Chicago on 4th down. Playoffs on the line, 4th down, at Soldier Field, just perfect.

It was awesome to beat the Bears that way but the throw was a pretty easy one. Great block by Kuhn to keep Rodgers upright though.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
The conversation about #12's "greatest's" aren't complete, without including some of the other "bombs" that he is famous for. :coffee:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!