You wanna know what I'm looking forward to?

Popcynical

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre. Snow. January. Playoffs.

That's right... I know it may be a bit early, but I've got a good feeling we'll get some home field action in January this year.

It's been too long. I've missed watching the Pack in the playoffs, in Lambeau Field, the field white with snow.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green_Bay_Packers said:
Snow? you get snow? you what? i want snow in winter damn it :(
We can get several FEET of snow. And i have seen it as cold as 27 below zero farenheit.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

That's right... I know it may be a bit early, but I've got a good feeling we'll get some home field action in January this year.

It's been too long. I've missed watching the Pack in the playoffs, in Lambeau Field, the field white with snow.

You know what I'm looking forward to?
A Packer sweep of da Bears.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Popcynical said:

Well......they MIGHT beat us the second game, cause by then, we will have everything sewn up and won't have a reason to play hard. Plus, it's 2 days before Christmas, and Brett Favre will be preoccupied with that. :wink: :wink: :wink: :lol:

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zombieslayer said:
Popcynical said:

Well......they MIGHT beat us the second game, cause by then, we will have everything sewn up and won't have a reason to play hard. Plus, it's 2 days before Christmas, and Brett Favre will be preoccupied with that. :wink: :wink: :wink: :lol:

My God. I was so sick of hearing that crap from Bear fans.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Zombieslayer said:
Popcynical said:

My God. I was so sick of hearing that crap from Bear fans.
LOLOL!!! I know! I was hoping someone would catch that that was what i was refering too! :lol:
Well.....ol' Rex will be warming the bench THIS time around. (I hope he gets a sliver in his butt!!!)

Staff online

Latest posts