You know what fellow Cheese Heads, don't worry..

Brandon

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm still not completely over the blunder of a call to erase what should have been a W with a L, but let's just look at the bigger picture here. We are an elite team that is 1-2 along with a handful of other elite teams (Patriots, Steelers, 0-3 Saints) who ALL are going to right the ship.

Call it a fluke or early luck or a head of steam that will eventually billow away, but teams like Arizona and Seattle are just not going to make it very far this year. We're going to overcome regardless of how the officiating is. We didn't only lose this game because of a bad call, we lost this game because we haven't gotten back to our roots yet.

Methinks we regain composure and our old identity starting next week, no more messing around.. gloves are off. I'm calling that we put up our first 40 burger of the year up on the Saints next week in an offensive slug fest, winning 37-40 in a close hard fought game and we proceed to light it up from then on out.

I think getting knocked around did Aaron some good and showed his receivers his toughness, and they will explode next week as a whole unit. Go pack go!

Reaction score
Well, Brandon, I pray you are right and that the explosion will continue throughout the remainder of the season and result in another SB championship. What's eery and ironic about this obvious robbery, leads me back to what happened two years ago when EVERYTHING (calls, the schedule, staying healthy, etc.) went RIGHT for the Bears, which also included the Bears being "given" a game at the expense of the referees horrible call against the Lions. And, despite all that, when the smoke cleared, it was our Packers who overcame everything (injuries, losing close games, etc.), managed to get into the playoffs and the rest was history. SB win #4! If I am a Packer player, this absolute ridiculous crowd intimidating influenced horrible call in addition to the NFL defending these refs and upholding that call today, has got to be poster board material for the remainder of the season. My only concern now, though, as I would view it from the standpoint of a Packer player, is the fact that as long as these incompetent unknowledgeable replacement officials are allowed to officiate, just HOW, as players, WILL they perform on the field under the fear of being "flagged" continuously for bogus calls? And another concern about the officiating is our players getting injured. I'm SO UPSET over last night's debacle that I haven't even slept! Just sick about the call (the no calls, etc.)....the league, everything, but like yourself, I got to keep the faith, brother. GO PACK!

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry but this game is probably going to factor in at the end of the season. We all know how close it gets in the post season based on records, who gets home field, etc.
We completely took this game over from a horrible first half and the only way Seattle wins is if the refs get in the way.
Correcting the officiating problem NOW is TOO LATE. We got the L when it should have been a W.
Right now the NFL is a joke and the joke's on us.

I'm proud of how the Pack responded in the second half after getting their butts handed to them. Seattle did NOTHING in the second half. You can't play better D then that. My only hope, and it aint happenin', is we somehow got a shot at them in the SB.

God I wish they were an NFC team. Bunch of blind siding terds.

OP
OP
Brandon

Brandon

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry but this game is probably going to factor in at the end of the season. We all know how close it gets in the post season based on records, who gets home field, etc.
We completely took this game over from a horrible first half and the only way Seattle wins is if the refs get in the way.
Correcting the officiating problem NOW is TOO LATE. We got the L when it should have been a W.
Right now the NFL is a joke and the joke's on us.

I'm proud of how the Pack responded in the second half after getting their butts handed to them. Seattle did NOTHING in the second half. You can't play better D then that. My only hope, and it aint happenin', is we somehow got a shot at them in the SB.

God I wish they were an NFC team. Bunch of blind siding terds.

Maybe it's fate? Maybe NOT getting home field advantage is exactly what this Packer team needs to get the motor going? Maybe that's absurd based off of one home-field playoff loss, but they certainly seemed more motivated and aggressive in their Super Bowl run as opposed to their deflated let down against the Giants last year. I would be more than happy to see the Pack at home again during the playoffs, but can't say I would be overly disappointed with the under-dog road game mentality either.

Members online

Latest posts